If you could have sex with yourself, would you?

I relate to this thread!!!.....many a person has told me to go fxxk myself!! Think of all the people that would be appreciative of that!!

Besides being straight.

We would both be too domineering to have any fun.

Hear me out. Let's say you could travel back in time, even if only a couple of minutes. There would now be two of you in the same time and space. Would you have sex with yourself?

I would love to have sex with myself. Do all the dirty things that I want. To be with someone that knows exactly how to please me, and to know that I can please them. I might never stop fucking myself. LOL.
This is a fun concept. I would definitely have sex with myself. I know how to jerk myself off, I know how I like my cock sucked, and I know what gets me going. I think I'd have a lot of fun fucking me!

Sometimes I think that's the only way I'm going to be having sex, at the rate things are going! LOL

Masturbation is having sex with yourself.
Yes, you're right. But, I can't go beyond my own hand on my cock. Would love to be on my knees in front of me worshiping my cock. Bending myself over a couch, feeling my cock inside me.

I can't do that by masturbation.

Hear me out. Let's say you could travel back in time, even if only a couple of minutes. There would now be two of you in the same time and space. Would you have sex with yourself?

I would love to have sex with myself. Do all the dirty things that I want. To be with someone that knows exactly how to please me, and to know that I can please them. I might never stop fucking myself. LOL.
As long as I have the knowledge I have now, definitely. It would delight me to teach and share my younger self.

I would have sex with many of my former loves with greater applications.

One of my old Army buddies would be on top of my list for MM actions that did not interest me at that time. And I found that he died three years ago, thus closing that door.

Back