I probably shouldn't...

The final destination? You think people would be pleased with a pic of a grave yard? That's some kinky shit!

There is nothing wrong with kinky....

Although I should have said ultimate destination, the holy grail for the male, the goal of every male activity on the planet. Everything a man does is aimed at getting more pussy.

Okay, excluding those that face the other way of course.

There is nothing wrong with kinky....

Although I should have said ultimate destination, the holy grail for the male, the goal of every male activity on the planet. Everything a man does is aimed at getting more pussy.

Okay, excluding those that face the other way of course.

The male species is so simple!

The male species is so simple!

And women love it.....

I liked that line so much I put it as my signature lol

I could say that everything a woman does is aimed at making men think they are going to get more pussy but that would be trite.....

And women love it.....

I liked that line so much I put it as my signature lol

I could say that everything a woman does is aimed at making men think they are going to get more pussy but that would be trite.....

Yeah we are not that evil :rolleyes:

That is just too sexy for words! Thinly-vailed suggestions are usually hot but this one drives me crazy... once again, I love your taste in pics and your ability to tease and arouse ;)

It's not too covered? I mean, even I can hardly see what it is - and I've seen it before!
And I'm sorry to drive you crazy - you know that's never my intention :rolleyes:

Oh that made my mind drift:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mEfDSP4g_U

Oh it is not evil, it is nature at work. Without that imperative there would be no more men and women....

Guess you have a point there...
(Enjoy it when you can - I dont usually give up easily!)

Guess you have a point there...
(Enjoy it when you can - I dont usually give up easily!)

Enjoyment is only enjoyment when it is mutually pleasurable, while giving in can be fun in the right place.....

well thank you - glad you are enjoyint yourself here:)

Great thread...just had to leave a comment and perhaps a little bump...very classy pics:kiss:

Thanks so much - I was aiming for classy, but I think my imagination will cause them to slowly get less classy and either more boring or more daring....

daring sounds very hot! I encourage that whole heartedly

Thanks so much - I was aiming for classy, but I think my imagination will cause them to slowly get less classy and either more boring or more daring....

Awesome pics, if you want some suggestions I am sure we would all love to give you some for more photos.. Taking Requests?

Back