Peta/Sam Series - Feedback & Updates Thread

I am wondering this evening if I have done something wrong. I have put together a thread, created links for the work, have pretty much gone out of my way to make it accessible and readable, and yet…very little feedback?

Is it just boring writing, maybe? Heard all before? Too vanilla?

I’m looking to finish publishing Peta/Sam by the end of May but it feels like it’s not getting much interest, and maybe it’s just not very good…?

I won’t be offended, please fire away!
Lit is very low with feedback. My rules of thumb, after ten years, 120 or so stories/chapters, and 1.3 million words (at last count) is one Vote per hundred Views, one Comment per thousand. Based on my stats, I reckon maybe one in five people who click into a story actually finish that story, not much more than that.

People comment if your story is very good and strikes a chord, or very bad (in which case, pay attention). If you're in the middle of the bell-curve, it can be deafening silence. Some categories are noisier, and some category readers would get off on a shopping list, so there's that.

I have a new story out in Peta/Sam this morning, which fills in the gap in the story between act 1 and act 2. Everyone will understand the reference, I hope…! Read it here: Marathon, Bar

Back