I probably shouldn't...

Don't worry - plenty of time to get around to those! Well, actually, let's not get around to those! I prefer it this way where you all have this highly unreal and inaccurate perception of me!

But it is the flaws that make a diamond unique....

And since we all (I hope) survived and made it to page 14, let's celebrate it with something...

Scarf_session_2.JPG

Well since I am far from a diamond, I just have to do my best to try and hide that I am merely a cheap crystal...

I am sure, both from the pictures and your comments you are not a cheap crystal. At the very least I would put you up there with 'Waterford Cyrstal'.

A touch of class in a glass...

I am sure, both from the pictures and your comments you are not a cheap crystal. At the very least I would put you up there with 'Waterford Cyrstal'.

A touch of class in a glass...

Well maybe not cheap...but not precious either...

Glass you say? Now I think I need to get myself a glass of wine!

Well maybe not cheap...but not precious either...

Glass you say? Now I think I need to get myself a glass of wine!

Mmmmm now what would you have said if I had compared you to a chandelier?

You certainly know how to take lovely pictures! Beautiful, well-thought and incredibly erotic. Wonderful and well done, AG. :rose:

Well I am glad you are all still amused! I do try my best to keep you entertained :)

Well I am glad you are all still amused! I do try my best to keep you entertained :)

Amused? No, turned on, charmed, entranced, avidly supportive, eager for more.

These would describe what I for one am feeling but amused is not one of them.

Amused? No, turned on, charmed, entranced, avidly supportive, eager for more.

These would describe what I for one am feeling but amused is not one of them.

Well I didnt mean amused as a bad thing. Amused means that you like and enjoy being somewhere....

So here is something to make you all whatever it is you are :

Scarf_session_3.JPG

I never wanted to be a scarf, or a cup of coffee so much in all my life.

Well I dont think it's a bad existence. Scarfs keep people warm, coffee makes people both warm and awake, so I could think of worse things to be :)

Well I didnt mean amused as a bad thing. Amused means that you like and enjoy being somewhere....

So here is something to make you all whatever it is you are :

View attachment 1099827

What that makes me is hard.

Imagining being where the camera is, is enough to elicit thoughts of a very carnal nature.

Although I am not sure what your reaction would be to that sight.

What that makes me is hard.

Imagining being where the camera is, is enough to elicit thoughts of a very carnal nature.

Although I am not sure what your reaction would be to that sight.

Oh I could possibly like that view :)

Yes, comfy saturdays are the law.... :devil:

There is a law for that :eek: I will remember that next time someone tries to make me feel bad for being lazy and comfy on a saturday! Thanks for the tip :rolleyes:

And that is possibly the coolest thing I've ever read on a message board.

Nicely said. I like it. ;)

And AG - you go, girl... :rose:

Aw so sweet - thanks.

Simply put - beautiful :)

Thank you for posting

:rose:

Well thank you - and you are welcome! Not much in posting if noone appreciates it, so it's very nice to hear the feedback!
Thanks!

Back