I probably shouldn't...

So, after carefully examining each and every image in this thread, I have the following opinion:

AG82 has a great wit and sense of humor to go along with her absolutely delicious body.

-LCN

Thanks for sharing your pics here - you're beautiful and I am subscribed;)

xxx
Tyler

So, after carefully examining each and every image in this thread, I have the following opinion:

AG82 has a great wit and sense of humor to go along with her absolutely delicious body.

-LCN

Now how can a girl resist such flatter - that calls for a few pics left over from earlier series:

Less buttoned.JPG
My POV.JPG

...but let's face it, I'm a sucker for attention! So here I am, hoping that just a tiny bit of that attention might be positive...

Anyway, I'm not the best photographer or have the best equipment to work with (in many ways), but it's the intention that counts, right?

So here we go - starting with the thing I think is most sexy at the moment:

View attachment 1099272
View attachment 1099273

Oh you definitely should:D

:rose:

John

How to spend a sunday?

Wouldn't the best way to spend a sunday be completely naked and free from constraints? Well of course if the room is warm enough...

Nude_1.JPG
Nude_2.JPG

Great to see you're bringing the same class and intelligence that you bring to the other boards on Lit - loving the pics!

I think I need to examine those unfolding petals a little more closely to answer that . . .

I'll see what I can do about that...

I'll turn up the heating, and if that doesn't work I'm sure I'll think of something!

Such a gentleman!

Great to see you're bringing the same class and intelligence that you bring to the other boards on Lit - loving the pics!

Aw - you know exactly what to say to make my knees go weak...Good thing I'm on the couch;)

Back