I.M. Fauve Gallery

Leda & Swan

A gift for Litsters as part of an Authors' Hangout gift exchange years ago.

ok, break over, back up the ladder.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Return to the desert island....

Perhaps I should return to the desert island?

Some years ago (seven years>2005) there was a thread with the theme of a pirate ship. I joined for a short while, but out of frustration I jumped ship and swam/drifted to the nearest island. In the manner of Gulliver and Crusoe I recorded my finding of the strange fauna (and some flora) there.

(I am not certain that I have the text of my posts, but I do have the illustrations, which include some hand written notations)

Hmmm... I found the deserted desert island thread...http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=307181&highlight=island... from which I can piece together bits.

Last edited:
I believe it began with drawing the figurehead for the ship, prior to going over board.

Last edited:
Or maybe..it should have started with this (though technically it was not part of the original story, I think it suits)... The ship's cartographer and biologist, run through by the roguish new captain,Sawyer. Thought to be dead, the mapmaker's body is tossed over-board. He is rescued by mermaids, who take him to shore.

Last edited:
Throbbs, they're lovely! :rose:
So feminine and erotic, the stuff of fantasy. :)

But the poor mapmaker!! *cry*

He was saved by the mermaids... his tale continues on the island.:rolleyes:

he will be rejected again by one of the mermaids, of course... that is their way.

near shore the silkies* take him in...
(similar to the Irish/Scottish Selkies)

Last edited:
He was saved by the mermaids... his tale continues on the island.:rolleyes:

he will be rejected again by one of the mermaids, of course... that is their way.
Did they heal his stab wound?
And why is it the mermaid way to reject him? Ariel kept the prince!

The Silkies are more kind hearted?
Was it their boobies that nursed him or is that another creature all together?

I'm so lacking in my sea faring lore!

Did they heal his stab wound?
And why is it the mermaid way to reject him? Ariel kept the prince!

The Silkies are more kind hearted?
Was it their boobies that nursed him or is that another creature all together?

I'm so lacking in my sea faring lore!

yes, his stab wound was healed.
Ariel was actually rejected by the Prince... in the original story.
But mermaids will often pull sailors to the depths...and death.
Some are kept alive. In this instance, she found a younger, shorter, darker, direct, nice gentleman who caught her fancy. and that was that.

The Silkies tend to go ON shore more than the mermaids. The Boobies are yet another creature> Blue footed boobies... and yes, they did nurse him with their boobies.

This is not just *any* sea/folk lore, this is the account of the cartographer of the island of the damned.

Last edited:
After being nursed to health...

The found that the boobies readily let him milk them for sustenance...

Last edited:
yes, his stab wound was healed.
Ariel was actually rejected by the Prince... in the original story.
But mermaids will often pull sailors to the depths...and death.
Some are kept alive. In this instance, she found a younger, shorter, darker, direct, nice gentleman who caught her fancy. and that was that.

The Silkies tend to go ON shore more than the mermaids. The Boobies are yet another creature> Blue footed boobies... and yes, they did nurse him with their boobies.
Thank you for the clarification because the old '05 thread had been cleaned out of all storyline and had little to go on about the chain of events!

I too like shorter, direct, nice gentlemen. They catch my fancy too! :)

Thank you for the clarification because the old '05 thread had been cleaned out of all storyline and had little to go on about the chain of events!

I too like shorter, direct, nice gentlemen. They catch my fancy too! :)

Sadly, that is too often the case... though on occasion it is the taller ones.

What a strange and wild adventure the cartographer had on the Island of the Damned!

And I'm giggling that you labeled 'boobies' :D

I hope I can find my written notes... there is an odd symbiotic relationship between the "spitting tortoise" and the blue footed boobies. Although the boobies are perfectly capable of walking around, they often will ride a tortoise, but that is not the most unusual aspect; the tortoise will fully extend it's neck and arch backwards to insert its head into the waiting vagina of the booby, who has seated herself on the shell facing the back of the tortoise. Then the tortoise will walk, in reverse somehow the booby is able to direct the tortoise-erectus in this manner.

Last edited:
Was enjoying your gallery of images for ones that needed a closer look. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I wonder what inspired these.
Some thoughts of exhibitionism and added thrill?
Nicely done and like the added color.
Exciting!
:kiss:

Back