I.M. Fauve Gallery

Mothership continues

I like the idea that these aliens have some similar anatomy to humans and are likely to try and "mate" when they encounter Earthlings.

Last edited:
oh. crap. the ghost of Christmas past returns.:(

For whatever reason, not as painful this time.

There are people looking. What do you invisible people like to look at, what caught your eye?
What would you like to see that you haven't (not that I will draw/paint it, but I am curious, and might)?
Are people not commenting because they are afraid to be "caught" looking?

summer time..everyone loves icecream!

especially free tastes at Baskin Head Bobbin's 69 flavors

just started...

Last edited:
I once worked in an ice-cream shop!
...that never happened though. I'm liking it :D

I once worked in an ice-cream shop!
...that never happened though. I'm liking it :D

:D and I'm licking it.

I delivered Pizzas..and though there were fantasies and a few beautiful customers...never anything to write here about. :)

a recurring fantasy of mine. I only just realized that I had not posted this. a very small sketch.. I should redo....

Last edited:
took a few more licks...

I think all the flavors will start with the letter "C" (at least in this case)
Coconut, Chocolate, Cream, Cum, Cunt, Cock, Chili, Cream-pie, Cranberry Sherbert, Carnal Knowledge....

Last edited:
Milking ME 2

I was inspired to start a larger version of this fantasy.

I haven't had the pleasure, as many women are not that into cum... because this fantasy does not end with the milking...she laps it up from the bowl, and/or dips her breasts in it...and/or....

Last edited:
I have a wrist watch which I love. Today it stopped short, never to run again.

Well, yes, I could get a new battery I suppose.
Hit it with a hammer. If people ask, tell them you are killing time. :)

attachment.php

I think all the flavors will start with the letter "C" (at least in this case)
Coconut, Chocolate, Cream, Cum, Cunt, Cock, Chili, Cream-pie, Cranberry Sherbert, Carnal Knowledge....

and here I was just thinking I would really like to have some ice cream... now I'm positive I need it. :D

nice flavor labeling.

I love the ice cream one. It's cool....and HOT! :devil:

I was inspired to start a larger version of this fantasy.
attachment.php

I haven't had the pleasure, as many women are not that into cum... because this fantasy does not end with the milking...she laps it up from the bowl, and/or dips her breasts in it...and/or....
But this, I like how he's so tensed up, hands clutching the bedding during his moment of release and her look is intense yet so satisfied. She has earned her reward. :p
Mmmmm!

I'll take a double serving of that please. ;-)

Now now! You cannot have your desert until you had your dinner! Actually I was thinking that scene might be in a diner with an icecream parlor... they probably serve burgers and chili too.:cool:

I love the ice cream one. It's cool....and HOT! :devil:

But this, I like how he's so tensed up, hands clutching the bedding during his moment of release and her look is intense yet so satisfied. She has earned her reward. :p
Mmmmm!

Glad you like that too. I hope I have some time today to do some more rendering. I have to cart the girls here and there today, and I left the drawing at the office.

Milking Me 2

some more rendering. (not much time to spend on it)

Last edited:
some more rendering. (not much time to spend on it) *milking pic*
Beautiful! Just a hint of a self satisfied smirk for her...;)
In the first rendering I felt a hint that his eyes were scrunched shut as if straining with effort, but on revision they look more relaxed and calm. Maybe the face is as tense as the hands and body? Being made to produce on demand for her?
Such pressure to perform! :devil:

The evil eye of Sauron has turned (once again towards me):(:mad:

For a moment it was sharply focused on the naughty daughter, but because it was awakened, it was looking for every imagined and unimaginable infraction, movement, non-movement, violation...hunting...hunting.... spitting venom.

(yeah yeah. "shut up and quit whining and post some pictures">>>>but since very few viewers comment and it is my thread... I'll whine away the the hours, and contemplate the flowers, cuz I haven't got a brain...or a spine.)

Last edited:
The evil eye of Sauron has turned (once again towards me):(:mad:

For a moment it was sharply focused on the naughty daughter, but because it was awakened, it was looking for every imagined and unimaginable infraction, movement, non-movement, violation...hunting...hunting.... spitting venom.

(yeah yeah. "shut up and quite whining and post some pictures">>>>but since very few viewers comment and it is my thread... I'll whine away the the hours, and contemplate the flowers, cuz I haven't got a brain...or a spine.)
(((((hug)))) As I am also in a panic about passing grades for my high schooler. Finding it's hard to make up months of poor performance in a couple weeks. :(

Yes, I come to your thread to enjoy your amazing drawing talent, but those pictures are extensions of you and your mind, which mean I come to see YOU. The sketches are you expressing who you are, and I like what your mind sees. :kiss:
You may express yourself via words in your own thread since words are a creative outlet as well. :rose:

Back