I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I always did, but just didn't realize it until I met my current "older man". He makes me very happy and I can't imagine being with anyone else.

Not on my end APRIL, sad to say. How about yours?

Anyone but me notice NRSE is conspicuously absent?

BrettJ in Canada

Noticed too

Not on my end APRIL, sad to say. How about yours?

Anyone but me notice NRSE is conspicuously absent?

BrettJ in Canada

I've also been concerned about NRSE not posting lately. I know her classes were about to resume so maybe she is just busy with the beginning of school. We can hope. I know I miss her and her humorous comments.

I hope that's all it is. But jeez, post on weekends!

It is one of the quirks of LIT that people vanish for good with nary a word of goodbye!

BrettJ in Canada

Life is crappy on my end too brett :(... and I have noticed no nurse, she's probably just a little busy, hope all is ok with her tho....

Sorry to hear that APRIL. I expect life here to be out of sorts for some months, if not until the end of the year. Upcoming dates will be a bit tough to deal with.

BrettJ in Canada

Sorry to hear that APRIL. I expect life here to be out of sorts for some months, if not until the end of the year. Upcoming dates will be a bit tough to deal with.

BrettJ in Canada

I understand what ur saying, best wishes for you

Good Morning, while it still is......

Good morning to all. Hot again in SE Texas.

On my way to the pool where I can get a daily dose of exercise, compensate for the heat and carry on an extended conversation with a cute 20 y/o female life guard. All good things take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back