I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
36C here today (that translates into roughly 102F for my American friends) Not a day to do too much of anything that requires labor. No calls, thankfully....

Temperature

36C here today (that translates into roughly 102F for my American friends) Not a day to do too much of anything that requires labor. No calls, thankfully....

Temperature or bra size 36c?

Here in Coos Bay, Oregon it is cool and windy. The ocean has white caps and the nipples are very hard plus being enlarged. But the show must go on... Having fun!!!!!!

It was beautiful here today...around 90, went to the beach...the only part I regret is that I forgot to put sunblock on my feet :/

Spent seven hours in my canoe on Friday, three hours in the kayak on Saturday. I am burnt to a crisp. My shoulders are blistered, my knees are redder than (enter comparative here).

Why did I forget to buy sunscreen this week?

Aloe is my best friend at the moment. haha

Spent seven hours in my canoe on Friday, three hours in the kayak on Saturday. I am burnt to a crisp. My shoulders are blistered, my knees are redder than (enter comparative here).

Why did I forget to buy sunscreen this week?

Aloe is my best friend at the moment. haha

Ouch, I've been burnt that bad a couple of times, that's a miserable feeling :( .. a doctor told me to put the aloe on right after you get out of the shower because it can get in your skin easier..

Ouch, I've been burnt that bad a couple of times, that's a miserable feeling :( .. a doctor told me to put the aloe on right after you get out of the shower because it can get in your skin easier..

That's what I do. The pores in your skin are open. Nothing but cold showers these days....and not for the usual reasons. haha

I wasn't able to read through everything, but I must agree. There is something incredibly attractive about an older man.

Wishing all a good Monday - busy one for me. If anyone reads my LIT writing, there are new pieces. Please vote if you do.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back