I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine has watched for decades as well but the Doctor's history in Canada has been sporadic. You had to be a true devotee to find him. I know for years, the CBC carried his adventures and then he kind-of moved. Now he's on SPACE. We get him almost the same day his show airs in the UK. How things have changed.

BrettJ in Canada

A friend of mine has watched for decades as well but the Doctor's history in Canada has been sporadic. You had to be a true devotee to find him. I know for years, the CBC carried his adventures and then he kind-of moved. Now he's on SPACE. We get him almost the same day his show airs in the UK. How things have changed.

BrettJ in Canada
Still Brett I loved Tom Baker in that role.

Personally l prefer Dave Tennant, although I am a big Torchwood fan too.
The days of me hiding behind the sofa to Tom baker's doctor are long gone. Yes I have watched since childhood

Oh yur not that old, but I am, I can remember those early days, with Tom Baker and before, nd I wish I could sing the tune lol

Oh yur not that old, but I am, I can remember those early days, with Tom Baker and before, nd I wish I could sing the tune lol

Aww, well I am old enough to have watched the regeneration before Tom Baker's the first time round.
Hey how time flies! :rolleyes:

Personally l prefer Dave Tennant, although I am a big Torchwood fan too.
The days of me hiding behind the sofa to Tom baker's doctor are long gone. Yes I have watched since childhood

Hi ya Sweetdaisymae,
Bayou Baby Girl here Nice to meet ya! Yes David Tennant, I so think is the most awesome Doctor Who(Tom Baker was also one of my very favorites) I have my Doctor Who Scarf that I keep handy for cold winter day.... I hated to see David tennant go... but oh well.

Evening all my sexy ones, I do Hope everyones weekend has been amazing and naughty as well if that what you were going for. Extra Baby Girl Kisses to all....

Hi ya Sweetdaisymae,
Bayou Baby Girl here Nice to meet ya! Yes David Tennant, I so think is the most awesome Doctor Who(Tom Baker was also one of my very favorites) I have my Doctor Who Scarf that I keep handy for cold winter day.... I hated to see David tennant go... but oh well.

Evening all my sexy ones, I do Hope everyones weekend has been amazing and naughty as well if that what you were going for. Extra Baby Girl Kisses to all....
BBG, glad go see yo are still arond beatiful!!

Hi ya Sweetdaisymae,

Good to meet you too!
I think Matt is growing on me, but I have such a soft spot for Dave ******t. I loved Catherine Tate, she is such a great comic actress, my mind wanders back to her shreiking "you want to mate?". Loved that episode!

Hope you are all ready for Christmas.... I just can't face writing all the cards this year, maybe a donation to a good charity instead.

Eric...I see you are in full flirt mode! Where in Malta are you? I visited there in my youth

Good to meet you too!
I think Matt is growing on me, but I have such a soft spot for Dave ******t. I loved Catherine Tate, she is such a great comic actress, my mind wanders back to her shreiking "you want to mate?". Loved that episode!

Hope you are all ready for Christmas.... I just can't face writing all the cards this year, maybe a donation to a good charity instead.

Eric...I see you are in full flirt mode! Where in Malta are you? I visited there in my youth

Daisey, I apologize for my forwardness but your avatar is awesome. That nipple poking out is driving me insane!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back