I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, older men and their admirers! I finally managed to get my first story published on the site today, after quite a wait. I am a very happy girl!

Anyway, because it is in the older man/younger woman theme, I thought I would share it in this thread. Where I know it will be more appreciated than the rest of the forum. ;)

http://www.literotica.com/s/pen-pals-3

Congrats SURREAL. I remember the feeling, even if it WAS a long time ago for yours truly (as you will see from my links should anyone wish to indulge) Keep going!

BrettJ in Canada

there is something very hot with a confident older man. they give out an air of authority and confidence I find very hot.
And then there are the whole 'daddy' thing..
I like where your head is. What is it about the "Daddy" thing that turns you on? Are you a good little girl?

there is something very hot with a confident older man. they give out an air of authority and confidence I find very hot.
And then there are the whole 'daddy' thing..

And we daddies find those mile-long legs in your pic very sexy indeed...making daddy very hard!:kiss:

Good evening, older men and their admirers! I finally managed to get my first story published on the site today, after quite a wait. I am a very happy girl!

Anyway, because it is in the older man/younger woman theme, I thought I would share it in this thread. Where I know it will be more appreciated than the rest of the forum. ;)

http://www.literotica.com/s/pen-pals-3

I realy enjoyed reading your story, I was carried away, by your words, and couldnt stop my self, I have a confession, It made me climax.

Too much beer...thread confusion...stumbling down the hall, knocking on doors...

Mind you, same for Salvie it seems .....
Biography:
I'm out of my mind drunk right now, so do not rely on a word of what I have to say;)
:D
And she hasn't posted since 04-06-2011 so she's probably not behind any of the doors. ;)

Dawning of a new week...

Good Monday Morning to you all. Only a handfull of shopping days until Christmas.... what are all you lovely young ladies planning to give the older gent in your life ( or your fantasies)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back