I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon everyone :)

and a special hello to all you delicious young ladies

Hello Everyone!!

Don't you just love fall days/nights? Rustling leaves, warm fires....who is with me?

My day has calmed down a bit, hoping it will stay that way. I might actually get some writing done if it does.

BrettJ in Canada

Well it is always more fun to go to lunch with someone.

One time my ex picked me up during my lunch hour, we went to his place and fucked like crazy. I went back to work not wearing any panties under my skirt and loved feeling sore for the rest of the day.

One time my ex picked me up during my lunch hour, we went to his place and fucked like crazy. I went back to work not wearing any panties under my skirt and loved feeling sore for the rest of the day.

yeah fucking away your lunch hour is Fantastice!!! luv it!

I am sure that the older men appreciate it STILETTO, I know that I do.

You cut into another little quirk of mine, that of a woman in stiletto heels. They're a passion of mine, especially with the real silver tips. I love the way sunlight glints off of them. High heels are sexy (platforms ick) and if a woman can wear them and walk in them, all the better. Most of my characters own a pair or two. :)

BrettJ in Canada

Hello all you other oldies and those that appreciate us...
Cold and wet today...feeling the years...thought I would pop in here again to be seek solace and sexy chat to make feel younger again...

Hello all you other oldies and those that appreciate us...
Cold and wet today...feeling the years...thought I would pop in here again to be seek solace and sexy chat to make feel younger again...
That is how my weekend was also. BBG kisses/hugs to you sweetie!!

Wow.........sounds like a marvelous way to spend the lunch hour Stileto. Plus I love the idea of spending the rest of the day with no panties under your skirt. I'm betting maybe once or twice your hands wandered south

good afternoon everyone :)

And a soft kiss for all you young, gorgeous ladies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back