I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, 42/m here who appreciates the younger women. Looking forward to saying hi to some of you! :)

Re: Older Men

I find older men incredibly sexy, always have. They need not have 6 pack abs or be a 'young looking 50'. If I wanted a younger guy, I'd say so. I find older men much more sexually exciting and fulfilling. In addition, I find married men very sexy. Knowing it's just a fling, just for fun - turns me on!

I find older men incredibly sexy, always have. They need not have 6 pack abs or be a 'young looking 50'. If I wanted a younger guy, I'd say so. I find older men much more sexually exciting and fulfilling. In addition, I find married men very sexy. Knowing it's just a fling, just for fun - turns me on!

hmmm you sound like a naughty girl!!;):devil:

Where have you been hidding :)
I like the way you think maybe we could chat sometime

:)

I haven't been hiding, just don't post a whole lot. But today I'm extremely turned on by all this chat and craving an older guy to cum in my pussy.

I haven't been hiding, just don't post a whole lot. But today I'm extremely turned on by all this chat and craving an older guy to cum in my pussy.

Well you have sure cum to the right place :)
Anything I can do to help :)

I can see a dozen "older Men" all trying to PM Miss Ali right now........well, if there were a dozen men here. I must say she does sound like a sexy woman who knows what she likes.

I think I have to agree with you :)

I love older men because they know exactly what to do, and it is that much hotter having a man who is old enough to be my father.

I love older men because they know exactly what to do, and it is that much hotter having a man who is old enough to be my father.

I have to agree. My guy is closer to being old enough to be my grandfather, but bottom line it doesn't matter. He's the most virile man I have ever been with . . . he knows what he's doing and each time we're together I'm the one who ends up moaning, whimpering and calling out his name :D

Well ladies, we older guys do enjoy the attention of a young lady. Especially those of us who are not a "young looking" old, or have the physique of a body builder. :rose::kiss:

Welcome to lit; hope you enjoy your stay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well put BabyGirl........might I add that it's the combination of an "older man" with a younger woman who enjoys sex and is comfortable in her sexuality and also has a fondness for being a bit naughty that makes the fire hotter!

Yes and No

I did like older men til I have recently been shown they are just as much dogs as the younger. You would think that they could keep their promise and have a set of nuts to be honest with you when that was the ultimate goal in the first place. I have tried younger than myself older than myself and my age and still have the same results. Hell maybe I need to try woman. Hope all have a good night

I think that a player generally remains a player, but I have also seen exceptions.

In a large part, I think if an older man is recently single again, chances are he's going to play around again. If he's NEVER been married / coupled up, chances are 1 of 2 things will be true

1) He'll be looking for someone special and will do his best to make it work

OR

2) He sucks at relationships but might be a good & interesting guy to hang out with and have a little fling with.

I do think one can generalize. One thing I do believe is that older men are not as cheap a date as their younger counterparts.

BrettJ in Canada

I think that a player generally remains a player, but I have also seen exceptions.

In a large part, I think if an older man is recently single again, chances are he's going to play around again. If he's NEVER been married / coupled up, chances are 1 of 2 things will be true

1) He'll be looking for someone special and will do his best to make it work

OR

2) He sucks at relationships but might be a good & interesting guy to hang out with and have a little fling with.

I do think one can generalize. One thing I do believe is that older men are not as cheap a date as their younger counterparts.

BrettJ in Canada

Being an older (never married) guy, I would hope I am number 1. That is what I strive for daily. Lots of competition out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back