I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we did last night was so freak'n hot that I think we're both still on a sort of sexual high. We're going out to watch the fireworks display and then coming back to my place to hopefully get very nasty.

This is what we did that night . . .
This was his fantasy. It didn’t happen exactly the way he had fantasized, but it was close enough. As our relationship progresses, “F” has shared some of his fantasies with me and asked me to help him realize them. I finally said ok to this one because I thought it was “safe” and plus he would be right there if I needed him. Although I found myself sexually excited and aroused after it was over, while it was happening, I was a scared and freaked out mess. I like this guy a lot, but no more fantasizes that involve other people besides the two of us. Here goes:

I dressed very sexy, slutty, you know, no bra, no panties, no stockings, just a cute little yellow sleeveless mini dress with a full skirt that provided an enticing view of my breasts. We entered the bar separately, me going to the end of the bar claiming a stool and “F” finding a table somewhere where he could watch and keep an eye on me.

After maybe ten minutes, some guy sat down next to me and immediately started hitting on me and buying me drinks. We talked, I flirted, let him “innocently” brush his arm across my breast and eventually let him kiss me before I whispered into his ear that I thought he was attractive. I was by now half drunk and totally into my slut thing.

We got up to slow dance. Feeling confident that “F” was nearby watching, I danced seductively rubbing my breasts on his chest and letting him grind his cock against me. As he held my hips tightly to his crotch, he dry humped me and for a moment stopped when he realized I didn’t have panties on. He maneuvered me off the dance floor into a secluded area (a hallway?), I suspected he’d done this before. I could feel how rock hard he was and gasped in surprise at how aggressively he slipped his hand under my skirt and started teasing my clit and working his fingers in and out of my pussy.

Where was “F”? This guy was worked up and I was scared and losing my high really fast. He’d unzipped himself and had me pressed against a wall in the dark hallway and despite my struggling was now trying to get his cock in me. I’m telling him no and struggling with this jerk and frantically looking around trying to find “F”. Suddenly this older man comes up, pulls the guy off me and asks the guy what the hell he thinks his doing. Now “F” is a big man and his age aside is in good shape and obviously able to take care of himself, the guy let go of me and after stuttering a bit got the hell out of there, with his now limp dick and blue balls!

This could have gotten even uglier, very quickly and I was angry, scared and furious with “F” for not stopping the guy earlier, but I was also so relieved that all I could do was throw my arms around “F’s” neck, hold onto him and cry. I remember him stroking my hair back off my face and kissing me telling me that he was sorry, he hadn’t meant for me to be afraid, he’d always been close by and would not have let anything happen to me. Still upset, but comforted by his reassurances, I felt him becoming aroused and let him caress and fondle me as my tears dried. Still holding him in a death grip, he lifted my skirt and bunched it about my waist, as he pushed me back against that very same wall and fucked me there in the dark hallway.

Last edited:
what a wonderful thread!

Being with an older man is erotic because they're beyond the point of just wanting to get off. Now they are more sexually driven by the challenge of satisfying the woman they are with. And the more satisfied I am, then the more I want to satisfy him and so on.

That has been my experience anyway. :heart:

Being with an older man is erotic because they're beyond the point of just wanting to get off. Now they are more sexually driven by the challenge of satisfying the woman they are with. And the more satisfied I am, then the more I want to satisfy him and so on.

great post Raquel. I do like making sure she's as satisfied as I am, if not more.

That is so awesome for you to say that. That is my belief entirely. Love pleasing my partner.

Meredith, glad you are ok. Raquel, welcome.

PA,
Thank you, I'm fine. I got a posting or a PM from someone a couple of weeks ago saying enjoy these experiences with my older man, but pay attention to my gut instincts, and those "red flags". Well, I totally ignored that advice, but I won’t make that mistake again. I still think my lover is a wonderful man, and I sincerely hope our relationship lasts for a while, but I'll need to make sure that he has a clear understanding of what and where my boundaries are, and not let my lust for him get in the way. If he can deal with that fine if not I guess we'll come to parting of the way.

PA,
Thank you, I'm fine. I got a posting or a PM from someone a couple of weeks ago saying enjoy these experiences with my older man, but pay attention to my gut instincts, and those "red flags". Well, I totally ignored that advice, but I won’t make that mistake again. I still think my lover is a wonderful man, and I sincerely hope our relationship lasts for a while, but I'll need to make sure that he has a clear understanding of what and where my boundaries are, and not let my lust for him get in the way. If he can deal with that fine if not I guess we'll come to parting of the way.

Wise decision little one, wise decision.

Thank you everyone.

Yes it is very true.

I had a 10 year relationship with a wonderful man who was 15 years my senior. Everyone said he was too old for me, but they could not ever even begin to understand how great he was or how well he treated me. No one my age has ever been half the man he was; in every aspect of our lives, but especially sexually. He was truly a "Magic Man" as the song goes. LoL.

Now I am spoiled, older men are all I want ha ha !

Thank you everyone.

Yes it is very true.

I had a 10 year relationship with a wonderful man who was 15 years my senior. Everyone said he was too old for me, but they could not ever even begin to understand how great he was or how well he treated me. No one my age has ever been half the man he was; in every aspect of our lives, but especially sexually. He was truly a "Magic Man" as the song goes. LoL.

Now I am spoiled, older men are all I want ha ha !

Well that is awesome for you. Good luck on your next conquest

Very well said and very true...we do care about satisfying a woman.....

Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyones day goes great. Hugs and kisses to all those who need them :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back