I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have kind of a fetish for older men. Especially if they are out of shape, hairy, or ugly. I like the kind that look particularly brutal. Handsome men are good too, but nothing beats the feeling of degradation you get when an old, dissolute drunk pulls your hair back and slams his dirty cock inside you.

I am 40 and hairy....2 out of 4 ain't bad, huh?

Sure would like to chat with you sometime....you sound like my kinda girl. ;)

kyarmyguy

(points at PA) and he's been mean to me... chasing me around, pinching my bottom... kissing me till i can't think... just to name a few things...
Wait a cotton picking minute!!!!!Warlock I am not a mean person, but this wench (points at TA) keep thrrowing popcorn at me from different angles/threads, what have you.

(bends over and wiggles ass) does that help...

Such a view

Garbs TA's hips; slaps ass a few time lets go when uncooked popcorn & salt shaker are thrown at thim.

Kisses amd Rubs TA's now red ass.

Looks PA's Direction Play nice my friend its not nice to hit a lady. even if she like to trow popcorn at you all the time I am quite sure popcorn rarely leaves a mark.

Such a view

Kisses amd Rubs TA's now red ass.

Looks PA's Direction Play nice my friend its not nice to hit a lady. even if she like to trow popcorn at you all the time I am quite sure popcorn rarely leaves a mark.

(moans softly) thank you warlock... (wiggles ass) much better now...

Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyone has a great day. Hugs and kisses to all those who need them.

(walks over to PA and helps pick popcorn off him)

Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyone has a great day. Hugs and kisses to all those who need them.

(walks over to PA and helps pick popcorn off him)
Kisses TA for helping with popcorn removal. Good afternoon all!

LOL Still with the popcorn battle over here?

Hello everyone
(ducking kernels)

Older men can be very generous, extraordinary in bed, excellent mentors and teachers, good looking in a rugged sort of Sam Elliott way and egotistical, sex obsessed, asses all at the same time . . . how is that possible?!

Older men can be very generous, extraordinary in bed, excellent mentors and teachers, good looking in a rugged sort of Sam Elliott way and egotistical, sex obsessed, asses all at the same time . . . how is that possible?!

Just comes with the territory But really is that a bad thing????

It is a genetic defect that most males carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back