I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s on his way over.

The first time I saw him was about 6 months ago at a department meeting. I thought he was a very good-looking older man who was perhaps in his late 50s maybe early 60s. A nice, mature body not fat but obviously someone who took care of himself. After that we’d run into each other at a little watering hole frequented by the office. I never thought anyone like him would be interested in me, but whenever we turned up in the same place, we would sort of gravitate to each other, talk, drink, laugh and tease. One night a group of us had dinner and drinks at the bar and he walked me out to my car when I left. He kissed me for the first time and I let him fondle me. We were both hot and worked up when he broke our kiss and invited me back to his place. No games, no beating around the bush . . . he said he “wanted to make love to me”, as simply and bluntly as that. I said no.

I can’t describe the sexual electricity and the throbbing, dampness I felt when I saw him again at the bar. He saw me and came to me ordering us a round of drinks as he ushered me to a secluded table. Our drinks came and we sat and talked about everything except what was on both our minds. We got up to dance and when he held me in his arms I could feel him getting hard, I could feel his cock swelling as it pressed against the sensitive, swollen mound between by legs. My first impulse was to pull away, but as I started to, he let his hand slip down my back and rest on my butt keeping our lower bodies in contact. When our dance ended, we kissed and left the floor heading back to our table.

We sat next to each other still kissing and touching until I felt his hand slip between my thighs and caress my swollen clit. Without really thinking about it I opened my legs wider so that he could slip his fingers into my panties and there in that dark, noisy corner he gave me my first orgasm. When my breathing calmed all he said was “let’s go” and that was when the next chapter of my sexual education started.

Last edited:
He’s on his way over.

The first time I saw him was about 6 months ago at a department meeting. I thought he was a very good-looking older man who was perhaps in his late 50s maybe early 60s. A nice, mature body not fat but obviously someone who took care of himself. After that we’d run into each other at a little watering hole frequented by the office. I never thought anyone like him would be interested in me, but whenever we turned up in the same place, we would sort of gravitate to each other, talk, drink, laugh and tease. One night a group of us had dinner and drinks at the bar and he walked me out to my car when I left. He kissed me for the first time and I let him fondle me. We were both hot and worked up when he broke our kiss and invited me back to his place. No games, no beating around the bush . . . he said he “wanted to make love to me”, as simply and bluntly as that. I said no.

I can’t describe the sexual electricity and the throbbing, dampness I felt when I saw him again at the bar. He saw me and came to me ordering us a round of drinks as he ushered me to a secluded table. Our drinks came and we sat and talked about everything except what was on both our minds. We got up to dance and when he held me in his arms I could feel him getting hard, I could feel his cock swelling as it pressed against the sensitive, swollen mound between by legs. My first impulse was to pull away, but as I started to, he let his hand slip down my back and rest on my butt keeping our lower bodies in contact. When our dance ended, we kissed and left the floor heading back to our table.

We sat next to each other still kissing and touching until I felt his hand slip between my thighs and caress my swollen clit. Without really thinking about it I opened my legs wider so that he could slip his fingers into my panties and there in that dark, noisy corner he gave me my first orgasm. When my breathing calmed all he said was “let’s go” and that was when the next chapter of my sexual education started.

Oh dear, this is the hottest thing I have read on here in a while. And only 2 1/2 hours ago. So he must have come and gone by now. How was it?

Good morning everyone..Looks like everyone is having fun here..Wishing all a good day..

Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. hugs and kisses to all those who need them. :kiss:

Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. hugs and kisses to all those who need them. :kiss:

well Angel I sure could use some kisses and hugs right now and of course am more than willing to return the favor :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back