I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time you sit down if you'll let me.

Man, who created this thread.......It's exhausting.........lol.;)

Hester......you know my hunger and my desire....how I yearn to feel you next to me.......our thighs touching......my palms holding you close as I slip into you.....nuzzling your breasts.....nibbling your nipples.....holding your heart close to mine.....:heart:

Last edited:
I would love an experience with 2 or 3 older gentlemen, that has always been a fantasy of mine.

Babe ...its been so long that I am over flowing with my sperm count. More than enough for your wanton appetite.

CF

Actually it might just be the motility of the sperm....

Anyway, is wanton a bad thing? I like sex....but....with one man at a time.

Actually it might just be the motility of the sperm....

Anyway, is wanton a bad thing? I like sex....but....with one man at a time.

Wanton is not a bad thing at all...."Sexually unrestrained". Was not implying that your where a lady that wanted more than one man....unless your taken and are unheeding my advances.

Wanton is not a bad thing at all...."Sexually unrestrained". Was not implying that your where a lady that wanted more than one man....unless your taken and are unheeding my advances.

Nah....I'm single. I know lots of people are into multiple partners, swapping, swinging....but I'm not. When I'm not between relationships and playing around online....I'm loyal and devoted to one man....who gets fucked senseless every day.

Nah....I'm single. I know lots of people are into multiple partners, swapping, swinging....but I'm not. When I'm not between relationships and playing around online....I'm loyal and devoted to one man....who gets fucked senseless every day.

Yeah I am not big on the swinging and swapping thing either. Give me one woman I am GOOD. Got a whole lot to offer some one....just no one to partake.....its all good.....single dads got to maintain.

sometimes i can't wait until i am in my 40's or 50's...and i can meet girls that are into guys at that age...that is defffinitely something to look forward to for me....:D

sometimes i can't wait until i am in my 40's or 50's...and i can meet girls that are into guys at that age...that is defffinitely something to look forward to for me....:D

I'm not "into guys at that age." I'm into certain qualities....that I tend to find most often in guys "older than me." I'm not an ageist....by all means....if you're interested let's go. (also, you have a sexy chest) Edit: (and ass)

Last edited:
I think these words say it all........."I'm loyal and devoted to one man....who gets fucked senseless every day."............:kiss:

Acre1 - sometimes i can't wait until i am in my 40's or 50's...and i can meet girls that are into guys at that age...that is defffinitely something to look forward to for me....

Good luck with finding the young ladies who are into the "older guy" I go out and do things with friends and have yet to come across one in real life. Granted I may be looking in the wrong places but there is also a lot of luck involved.

I have met several online here but they are all some distance from me, I am still looking for a baby girl, this is not an ad merely stating the situation. I have had some fun PM's with a couple of them, and there are a couple that might work out but they are also some distance from me. I am just pointing out that even though there are plenty of ladies here on Lit it isn't that easy to find ones in R/L who appreciate us as well as these ladies here.

Last edited:
Mmmm....it's a mutually beneficial arrangement......I ride his dick and he doesn't mind ;)

I personally can't think of anything more exciting as........."a mutually beneficial arrangement"........as you riding my cock....tongue...hand...finger....;)

I personally can't think of anything more exciting as........."a mutually beneficial arrangement"........as you riding my cock....tongue...hand...finger....;)

Is there an "all of the above" arrangement? Doesn't have to be all at once....quality over quantity, you know?

Is there an "all of the above" arrangement? Doesn't have to be all at once....quality over quantity, you know?

Yes......a probe here...a lick there...a kiss...a nibble..a suck...a bite...a pinch....a finger fucking...a cock penetrating.......or maybe just.........holding you close.....:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back