I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Reba.....some Alan Jackson.....Lady Antebellum......there are a few others......I actually have a wide range of music I like.....but I am mainly a rock fan......I will listen to about anything once or twice

I love Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum, Saywer Brown and I do hold a special place for Bocephus and Gretchen Wilson.....
I love the song" You had me At Hello" by Kenny Chesney Other than that I am a Rocker and a Metal Head

Gotcha..and good choices on the country artists...

Thanks.......I became a Reba fan due to the ex-wife......she was a huge fan.....actually have seen her in concert on 3 different occasions......always a hell of a show.

I love Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum, Saywer Brown and I do hold a special place for Bocephus and Gretchen Wilson.....
I love the song" You had me At Hello" by Kenny Chesney Other than that I am a Rocker and a Metal Head

All great choices BBG....I love Sawyer Brown and wish they would come out with some new stuff..

I am into Nickelback to name one group..I just love their music...

Thanks.......I became a Reba fan due to the ex-wife......she was a huge fan.....actually have seen her in concert on 3 different occasions......always a hell of a show.

Reba is one heck of a singer...That is so cool that you have seen her 3 times in concert..

Thanks G......doing good tonight......I had tried to define the older thing earlier.....but I though peaches did it way better.......and coming from the woman's perspective it carried a lot more weight.............:rolleyes:

*nods*...........yeah.........:rolleyes:

Yeah......they are all good too.....and nothing wrong with being a rocker or metal head......like I said......I listen to a large range......hell.....I even slip some classical in there every now and again:D

All great choices BBG....I love Sawyer Brown and wish they would come out with some new stuff..

I am into Nickelback to name one group..I just love their music...

So DJ.....and all you lovely's.......I'm out of here for a few and I miss you all already.....;)

I love me some Nickleback......been lucky enough to see them in concert too......back when Silver Side Up was out......they were touring then.....awesome live show........

I hear you G......I am going to have to get off here soon myself......have an early day tomorrow......hopefully it will bear fruit......catch you soon..........:cool:

Yeah......they are all good too.....and nothing wrong with being a rocker or metal head......like I said......I listen to a large range......hell.....I even slip some classical in there every now and again:D

I grew up listening to a variety of music , my mom loves Opera, classical and what I call oldies..LOL , and I took Ballet (yes ballet, tutu's and all...LMAO) so i have that love of those types along with the blues, and jazz that my dad introduced me too.

Night eveyone... I'm outta here.....

I grew up listening to a variety of music , my mom loves Opera, classical and what I call oldies..LOL , and I took Ballet (yes ballet, tutu's and all...LMAO) so i have that love of those types along with the blues, and jazz that my dad introduced me too.

LOL.....wel....seeing where you and I both grew up it would be a shame if we didn't both like jazz and the blues......2 of the biggest cities known for those types of music......in my case it was my dad that got me into the classical music.

Hmmmmmmmm.......BBG in a tutu........um.......yeah.....interesting mental image there for sure:p:devil:

Good evening Older Young in Heart & Spirit and all the Lovely Liquid Leaking Ladies that think of laying with them......

Yea, DJ it was indeed a good day.... hope yours was as well.
Weather is downright righteous, more perfect Spring days would
be hard to come by....

It was a pretty good day here too.....but now they are talking cooler days and chances of rain until next Sunday at least.

Personally......my day was pretty good though so can't really complain to much:)

Spice

Variety is the spice of life and cajun is a spice; we are what we were ...
RT

Good morning to all the wonderfully hot visitors of this great thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back