I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, if I may? I'd be interested in what people think.

What defines an Older Man?

Age, obviously, is the glib answer. But is it a set age? is it enough simply to be older than the girl in question, or is there a minimum age gap? Or is there set "look"? A set standard of behaviour or air of maturity or authority?

Thoughts?

Age, obviously, is the glib answer. But is it a set age? is it enough simply to be older than the girl in question, or is there a minimum age gap? Or is there set "look"? A set standard of behaviour or air of maturity or authority?

Thoughts?
Led Astray: I think PPM, is right, but also so are you. "Older" is a very relative term. I think on this thread, the males, I believe are over half a century each. I know I cannot speak for any one but myself, I am 57 years young.

I am but a pup compared to you PA I just look old due to the gray. my kids think I am ancient though. :D

Thoughts?

To me an older man is anywhere from 5-10 years older to me..and that is not necessarily the case all the time..They can be a year older than me....... Hope that makes sense..

Happy Bunny Day to you too Daddy.....Hope it is a great day for you and the family....{{{HUGS}}}

I'll share some of my BJB's with you, but you know I love them too.....mmmm

WooHoo.... gotta love those BJB's.....

HAPPY BUNNY DAY to all of you my sexy sweets...... hope your day was awesome.....{{{HUGS}}} & :kiss:es

Thanks BBG......had a good time with the family.....we wound up visiting so late I didn't get back on here until this evening....((((HUGS)))) back at you.....hope the grandkids enjoyed the bunny tracks......still love that thought....gonna have to remember it for my grandson next year....

Thoughts?

I think, as BeeLou pointed out.....it is the woman who actually defines that......for some it can be as little as 1 year......while for others it has to be much more than that......I am like PA in that over 50 group.....I am 54.......to an 18 to 25 year old....you.....at 38 would possibly be that "older" man......for others.......there are some women who may be in my age group......but they want the experience that someone their own age brings to the table.......they don't want a younger man.....so while technically we may not be "older" than them......they aren't interested in being a "cougar" in search of a young cub. Like I said.....it is all relative to the woman and what she is searching for.

sorry didn't mean to hurt anyone:eek:

LOL.....you're good on my part Warlock........I remember seeing a post by you somewhere and you said then.....if I recall correctly.......you were in your 40's......like I said earlier.....it is the women who define "older"........at least to me anyway;)

Age is relative - once upon a time I'd have thought 40 was .......UP there! Now that I'm UP there too I'm looking at the 60+ Litsters:rolleyes::kiss:

Horsefeathers! There are NO living - ABLE - men 20 years older than me....I'll settle for what I can get thank you;)

Point made........that is what I was pointing out peaches......it is the women who define "older"......and you and Bee will have different standards based on your own ages.......as for me.......I am just happy to be appreciated.....especially by a woman who is younger than me......even if she is only younger than me in attitude:D

Thoughts?

A number of years ago I had a wonderful relationship with a man twice my age. He was youthful in appearance, outlook and abilities. My own current younger SO appears to be my age and it's only when we compare things like 'favorite music growing up' that I notice the discrepancy. I think "older man" is a relative term - defining someone who not only knows who he is but has come to terms with who he is, who still has goals and ideals but no longer feels the need to compete with the 20-somethings (on or off the basket-ball court) - someone with a sense of power over and control of his own life (and of knowing how little true control any of us have) - someone capable & knowledgeable (both in and out of bed) - someone who doesn't need to cum 5 times a night because he can enjoy the process of ensuring that I DO (whether he does or not) - someone capable of making loving their partner a priority in their life......:rose:

Point made........that is what I was pointing out peaches......it is the women who define "older"......and you and Bee will have different standards based on your own ages.......as for me.......I am just happy to be appreciated.....especially by a woman who is younger than me......even if she is only younger than me in attitude:D

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

A number of years ago I had a wonderful relationship with a man twice my age. He was youthful in appearance, outlook and abilities. My own current younger SO appears to be my age and it's only when we compare things like 'favorite music growing up' that I notice the discrepancy. I think "older man" is a relative term - defining someone who not only knows who he is but has come to terms with who he is, who still has goals and ideals but no longer feels the need to compete with the 20-somethings (on or off the basket-ball court) - someone with a sense of power over and control of his own life (and of knowing how little true control any of us have) - someone capable & knowledgeable (both in and out of bed) - someone who doesn't need to cum 5 times a night because he can enjoy the process of ensuring that I DO (whether he does or not) - someone capable of making loving their partner a priority in their life......:rose:

*clapping* Bravo..very well spoken...So true..Thanks peaches! :rose:

Exactly what I was trying to say.....but hard for me to state from the male perspective......excellent job peaches......and perfect coming from the female perspective.......very well stated:kiss:

Exactly what I was trying to say.....but hard for me to state from the male perspective......excellent job peaches......and perfect coming from the female perspective.......very well stated:kiss:

*pouncetacklegropekiss*

Hiya DJ. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back