I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you:kiss:

Ahh no problem.... you know I always got the tunes going...LOL....

and here is my favorite.....

Addicted / Saving Abel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFGZwSwweXc&feature=related

Hmmmmmm......a favorite indeed......how has your day/night been BBG?

I am the same way...

Have not heard this song before so going to check it out...Thanks for sharing..

Surprised you haven't seen it before Bee.......BBG has a fascination with that song......but I have to agree......it is one of MY favorites too:)

Hmmmmmm......a favorite indeed......how has your day/night been BBG?

Surprised you haven't seen it before Bee.......BBG has a fascination with that song......but I have to agree......it is one of MY favorites too:)

Probably haven't heard it because I am more into country music..thats my excuse and I am sticking to it! :devil:

Probably haven't heard it because I am more into country music..thats my excuse and I am sticking to it! :devil:

It's okay BeeLou, I'm not into country although I do like a few songs... But Daddy is right I love Saving Abel and this one of their songs is my total favorite.....

It's okay BeeLou, I'm not into country although I do like a few songs... But Daddy is right I love Saving Abel and this one of their songs is my total favorite.....

Yes I am going to be listening to more of their work..that is a good song...

I am with BBG there.......mostly a rock fan.....although there are a few country artists I do like......I have been a Saving Able fan for a while now........and this has been one of my favorites for a while now.....

A number of years ago I had a wonderful relationship with a man twice my age. He was youthful in appearance, outlook and abilities. My own current younger SO appears to be my age and it's only when we compare things like 'favorite music growing up' that I notice the discrepancy. I think "older man" is a relative term - defining someone who not only knows who he is but has come to terms with who he is, who still has goals and ideals but no longer feels the need to compete with the 20-somethings (on or off the basket-ball court) - someone with a sense of power over and control of his own life (and of knowing how little true control any of us have) - someone capable & knowledgeable (both in and out of bed) - someone who doesn't need to cum 5 times a night because he can enjoy the process of ensuring that I DO (whether he does or not) - someone capable of making loving their partner a priority in their life......:rose:

As always peaches, you are one of the special ones here who get's it.....and for that we are blessed.......:heart:.......

Exactly what I was trying to say.....but hard for me to state from the male perspective......excellent job peaches......and perfect coming from the female perspective.......very well stated:kiss:

Hey DJ.......Nice words to my friend........;)

How are you this fine evening......:cool:

What country artists do you like?

Thank you again for sharing! :)

I like Reba.....some Alan Jackson.....Lady Antebellum......there are a few others......I actually have a wide range of music I like.....but I am mainly a rock fan......I will listen to about anything once or twice

I like Reba.....some Alan Jackson.....Lady Antebellum......there are a few others......I actually have a wide range of music I like.....but I am mainly a rock fan......I will listen to about anything once or twice

Gotcha..and good choices on the country artists...

Hey DJ.......Nice words to my friend........;)

How are you this fine evening......:cool:

Thanks G......doing good tonight......I had tried to define the older thing earlier.....but I though peaches did it way better.......and coming from the woman's perspective it carried a lot more weight.............:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back