I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is the wife healing?
Not good,not bad. Shoulde went back into OK; but stillhurts her alot. I think she is more fearful of injuring it again. She is doing some exercises with her lower arm & wrist to keep them limber. thanks for asking.

What got me today, is I work for NYS. However I on occassion have to transport patients. Well Safety called my boss's boss & told them my license was expired. So i had to leave work for 1.5 hours to get that BS taken care of.

Not good,not bad. Shoulde went back into OK; but stillhurts her alot. I think she is more fearful of injuring it again. She is doing some exercises with her lower arm & wrist to keep them limber. thanks for asking.

What got me today, is I work for NYS. However I on occassion have to transport patients. Well Safety called my boss's boss & told them my license was expired. So i had to leave work for 1.5 hours to get that BS taken care of.

isn't that always the case shit seems to come in three's so keep your head up.

Think I had it; 1) Grandadaughter has been ill, but not too bad, hopefully. 2) Wife dislocated shoulder, is healingthough slowly. 3) youngest girl 18 was sick. I went into work to relaxe & got blasted. so tha makes 4.

*HUGS* PA, hope things are better for you.

Hello sexy people....hope your day was much better than mine....If I seem to ramble about stupid shit please just look over me.....which isn't hard to do I'm short....Back shortly.....

Hello sexy people....hope your day was much better than mine....If I seem to ramble about stupid shit please just look over me.....which isn't hard to do I'm short....Back shortly.....

*Hugs BBG* I'm so sorry you had a bad day darling.

Thanks FF, I needed that....EX's, f-ing SUCK!!!!!!

Sorry to hear you had a bad day BBG.....I am sure if you hang out here long enough we can help improve your mood a little at least :)

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Hello to all the other older guys as well!

Sorry to hear you had a bad day BBG.....I am sure if you hang out here long enough we can help improve your mood a little at least :)

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Hello to all the other older guys as well!

Thanks Daddy.... been a very crazy bum fucked day.....

Thanks Daddy.... been a very crazy bum fucked day.....

Hmmmm.....bum fucking.....oh.....wait......you didn't mean it like that:eek:

Then yeah BBG that really is a bad deal......guess I am lucky in that my EX and I do get along pretty well.....took a while but we did get there at least.

Hmmmm.....bum fucking.....oh.....wait......you didn't mean it like that:eek:

Then yeah BBG that really is a bad deal......guess I am lucky in that my EX and I do get along pretty well.....took a while but we did get there at least.

LOL yea in this case bum fucked isn't a good thing....

Hi there BBG :) Cheer up my dear. Bad days usually get replaced by better ones ;)

Take care :kiss:

BBG your not short; just verticall challenged" ok???:rose::rose:

Good morning room. I hope you approve of the new profile pic my Mistress had me put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back