I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, good thinking.
If theres anyone here that fancies chatting, drop me a pm...

don't forget you should always answer the door for room service dressed to give them ideas the key is not to be totally naked but more partially covered. a hastily tied robe over something sexy. and it really does not mater if its a woman or a man if they are sexually charge the invitation will be received.

don't forget you should always answer the door for room service dressed to give them ideas the key is not to be totally naked but more partially covered. a hastily tied robe over something sexy. and it really does not mater if its a woman or a man if they are sexually charge the invitation will be received.

No gown in the room I'm staying in, only a very short towel when it's wrapped around me.

That's exactly what the former chief of the IMF thought, too...look where it got him:D

Aww thanks.
What happened to this imf guy?

Dominic Strauss-Kahn... He had a go at the ccleaning lady in his hotel and she 'exposed' him over it and had him arrested, he lost his job over it and was internationally embarrassed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back