I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always like older men, but as I get older... well, the "older men" are starting to be my age :)

My husband is 14 years older. I've had two on the side relationships - one is 18 years older, the other is 10 years older.

I'm catching up with my fantasy age. I like it.

I do tend toward older men, as well, as you'll see by my av :wink:

My ex-husband was 13 years older than I when I met him at 19… my relationship after him was with a guy 9 years older.

By and large, older men are sweeter, more patient (especially as I have kids), and, well, just more mature. Now that I'm older myself, I should probably gravitate to men my age. LOL… Older men may not have rock solid abs, but they sure know how to make a girl feel good.

By the way, guys, this is not an invite to PM me. Just a paen of praise to all you older guys out there who treat us ladies like princesses.

:kiss:

I do tend toward older men, as well, as you'll see by my av :wink:

My ex-husband was 13 years older than I when I met him at 19… my relationship after him was with a guy 9 years older.

By and large, older men are sweeter, more patient (especially as I have kids), and, well, just more mature. Now that I'm older myself, I should probably gravitate to men my age. LOL… Older men may not have rock solid abs, but they sure know how to make a girl feel good.

By the way, guys, this is not an invite to PM me. Just a paen of praise to all you older guys out there who treat us ladies like princesses.

:kiss:

:kiss: back at you for appreciating us mature guys.........

Lots of love for the women that love us older men.

Contact me anytime.

Good morning - us older guys can get up in the morning - from bed - what else did you think!

I am a horny old guy, what did you expect?

Well, I guess it's all a matter of perception . . . we've now and then read each other's posts about different things, but the thought of you being a horny old guy never even occured to me . . . I have no problem at all in being aroused by your posts and on occasion even getting a little damp . . . more power to you ;)

I have been attracted to older men all my life. I was obsessed with one of my much older male teachers in high school. He was in his forties at the time. I probably would've done just about anything he wanted, if he'd ever asked. I ended up marrying a guy who is thirteen years older than I am, but I have been attracted to men as many as forty years older. They are sexier, better looking, mature, etc. Rarely have I been attracted to men my own age.

I've been attracted to older men for as long as I can remember, although not exclusively (I was the girl who always had a crush on teachers and professors :rolleyes: )

There is nothing sexier than an intelligent, interesting man who is also mature, experienced, and calmly authoritative. When I've been with such men I get this feeling of protection that is so erotically charged. But it can be a difficult path to navigate when you're young- I've experienced negative judgement from friends and family, and many older men won't take you seriously, and you have to be very clear headed and realistic.

My bf now isn't really older, he's less than a decade older than me. I really couldn't imagine being in a long term relationship with someone my own age, or very close to my own age.

I've been attracted to older men for as long as I can remember, although not exclusively (I was the girl who always had a crush on teachers and professors :rolleyes: )

There is nothing sexier than an intelligent, interesting man who is also mature, experienced, and calmly authoritative. When I've been with such men I get this feeling of protection that is so erotically charged. But it can be a difficult path to navigate when you're young- I've experienced negative judgement from friends and family, and many older men won't take you seriously, and you have to be very clear headed and realistic.

My bf now isn't really older, he's less than a decade older than me. I really couldn't imagine being in a long term relationship with someone my own age, or very close to my own age.
Posts like this from an articulate beautiful well spoken young lady gives me hope yet :rose:

Older men + Young Ladies

I have been attracted to older men all my life. I was obsessed with one of my much older male teachers in high school. He was in his forties at the time. I probably would've done just about anything he wanted, if he'd ever asked. I ended up marrying a guy who is thirteen years older than I am, but I have been attracted to men as many as forty years older. They are sexier, better looking, mature, etc. Rarely have I been attracted to men my own age.

From another 'Thread.'

I've also always been attracted to much older men and the occasional younger/youngish woman. Dirty talk is something else I enjoy, so I should fit in pretty well here.

Hello Hollyandivy,

I am married to a woman sixteen years my junior.

I love watching two women having sex.

Pulling up a comfy chair, slippers on, whisky and soda glass to hand, ah, the comforts of a thread for the older man, lovely.

I've always been attracted to older guys yet didn't do much about it until I really embraced myself and sexuality... Last long term relationship was with a man 32 yrs my senior.. unfortunately that relationship turned toxic but I'm for the better now...There's something sooo sexy about the confidence and knowledge of an older man that always excites me :)

I've always been attracted to older guys yet didn't do much about it until I really embraced myself and sexuality... Last long term relationship was with a man 32 yrs my senior.. unfortunately that relationship turned toxic but I'm for the better now...There's something sooo sexy about the confidence and knowledge of an older man that always excites me :)

... a bluey with a preference for older men. Who said miracles don't happen...:rolleyes::)

Older men do seem to know what they want and more experienced but age is not everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back