I guess I'm always sat on the naughty step

Seems that you are really really low... almost nothing from you in 2 months now apart from a quick message saying you aren't good :(

*grumble grumble*

feel really bad for neglecting my thread so once im well again will take some piccies have now got a working phone so pics are way easier

feel really bad for neglecting my thread so once im well again will take some piccies have now got a working phone so pics are way easier

I'm glad you have a working phone for pics, yay! I hope you're feeling well again soon Jo :)

Sorry it's been so long

Getting my body and head sorted though :)
Little preview till I can edit the rest a smaller size to fit on this stupid thing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 11
Getting my body and head sorted though :)
Little preview till I can edit the rest a smaller size to fit on this stupid thing

Hey, I recognise that ass. Could it be? ............. No.......... I don't believe it. But wait .............. It is. :nana:

Good stuff for a return! As someone who has a bit of an overactive imagination, obstructed vision in photos like that leaves so much up the the mind, which is never a bad thing.

Hope you're on the mend :)

Hey everyone

I am going to be deleting my account on here and disappearing from it. I think I've been on here too long and not been very happy of late. But if you're worried about missing my pictures they are all on my fetlife so pop in and say hey, if not gonna miss you all has been a fun 4 years lol that is a long time.
I'm little-fox on fetlife look me up. Good luck in life lovely people.
Love from missfangbanger xxx

Back