I guess I'm always sat on the naughty step

I am going to be deleting my account on here and disappearing from it. I think I've been on here too long and not been very happy of late. But if you're worried about missing my pictures they are all on my fetlife so pop in and say hey, if not gonna miss you all has been a fun 4 years lol that is a long time.
I'm little-fox on fetlife look me up. Good luck in life lovely people.
Love from missfangbanger xxx

Aw, I'm sorry to see this dear. You know I'll always be around on Fetlife with you too :)

I am going to be deleting my account on here and disappearing from it. I think I've been on here too long and not been very happy of late. But if you're worried about missing my pictures they are all on my fetlife so pop in and say hey, if not gonna miss you all has been a fun 4 years lol that is a long time.
I'm little-fox on fetlife look me up. Good luck in life lovely people.
Love from missfangbanger xxx
Say it isn't so!!!!! You'll be greatly missed young sexy lady, wishing you nothing but the best. Will check you out on Fetlife.

sorry to see you go! I've enjoyed looking at you and hearing the little details. I hope you find your happiness out there.

Sorry to see you go. You entertained and excited many of us with your posts as well as your pictures.
Just a shame that the promised video never appeared :(

Back