I guess I'm always sat on the naughty step

it's pretty nippy out there so wrap up warm

The 2nd pic in that set is one of the sexiest I've ever seen. Your breasts and so perky and enticing, they are just begging to have rough manly hands squeezing them and pinching your nipples.

Nice scarf ....................... I imagine it would work well to tie your wrists behind your back?

mmm god i haven't been tied up in so long..may need to tie myself up somepoint

So many uses for that scarf. Looks like it would be very useful for tying hands to headboards

KK

mmmmm god yes

Then stay here with me; you dressed like a slut, me drooling all over you, then devouring you.

:O oh my

Then you would be staring at a stranger unable to cover up just about the time you start cumming. Hard!

mmm blushing as i was forced to cum infront of some random person. moaning and whimpering trying to stop myself

Maybe I'd blindfold you so you wouldn't know

mmm thats cruel

The 2nd pic in that set is one of the sexiest I've ever seen. Your breasts and so perky and enticing, they are just begging to have rough manly hands squeezing them and pinching your nipples.

hahah aww you are kind or easily impressed... i wish there was some rough hands on me now

hahah aww you are kind or easily impressed... i wish there was some rough hands on me now

Not so much easily impressed, as I know what I like. Natural, perky, milky white breasts on a redhead that seem to defy gravity are just so wonderfully enticing. Not to mention the piercing in one nipple makes you even sexier. :p

I've long been a fan of your old thread, just never really posted on it. Since you've started a new thread, I've decided I'm going to rectify that situation, and let you know exactly how sexy you are and how much I'd like to be groping you in public situations when you are dressed in a slutty outfit giving me easy access to fondle you where anyone might see.

Not so much easily impressed, as I know what I like. Natural, perky, milky white breasts on a redhead that seem to defy gravity are just so wonderfully enticing. Not to mention the piercing in one nipple makes you even sexier. :p

I've long been a fan of your old thread, just never really posted on it. Since you've started a new thread, I've decided I'm going to rectify that situation, and let you know exactly how sexy you are and how much I'd like to be groping you in public situations when you are dressed in a slutty outfit giving me easy access to fondle you where anyone might see.

mmm why do you have to tease me when i can't play or do anything yet

what would you do

To start with, I would have you wear a light short sundress with no bra or panties, so that your nipples poke out for everyone to see that you are dressed as slutty as possible.

I would lift up your dress to spank your bare ass from time to time, just to remind you that you are meant to do exactly what you're told...

To start with, I would have you wear a light short sundress with no bra or panties, so that your nipples poke out for everyone to see that you are dressed as slutty as possible.

I would lift up your dress to spank your bare ass from time to time, just to remind you that you are meant to do exactly what you're told...

god you are making me so wet...this is killing me

mmm god i haven't been tied up in so long..may need to tie myself up somepoint

Oh...you should definetly not have to do that yourself! I would love to tie your hands over your head...leaving your legs free to squirm as I tease your incredible body with my tongue....kissing....licking...nipping...sucking...

Hello you sweet gorgeous and delicious lady!

hey lovely
Love the latest pix Miss...you look amazing. ;)

thankyou lovely

Oh...you should definetly not have to do that yourself! I would love to tie your hands over your head...leaving your legs free to squirm as I tease your incredible body with my tongue....kissing....licking...nipping...sucking...

i get a bit kicky so restraining the legs might be wiser... some of you may have seen my vids and know i get very writhey

You love it! :D

yes you already know this

Mmmmm...how about a nice solid set of black steel shackles?

Hard steel...unrelenting..holding your legs spread wide as my tongue teases your silky sweetness

Sucking on your throbbing clit...two fingers slipping into your clenching pussy...the other hand sliding up to tease your hard, pert nipples....

Back