I guess I'm always sat on the naughty step

aww thankyou it was fun

heheh there was some lacy panties but they came off pretty quick

heheh well they were a little embarassing when i thought i had got myself trapped cause the red pair have a key and i couldn't get out so had to ask my housemates to help me out

there are some more

Not a normal poster but I do have to say easily my favorite thread on here.

You know you love that though, and your pussy would be so wet as you were trapped and struggling and wanting to be taken and fucked roughly.

I know I would but then it would be even more humiliating knowing how soaking wet i was imagining eveeryhing

Do it! You've got the style, the sense of humour and the raw sex appeal - the perfect combination!

heheh i may have to look into it

Perfect ! Love the curlers................................. and your tits. :D

Are you sure you don't want to finish your slave training?

I sucked at being a slave if i remember correctly

Not a normal poster but I do have to say easily my favorite thread on here.

yay thankyou

Something about this set... Holy shit!

:)

Go for it! Let us watch?

hahah trust me i think you'd just be laughing...I get all awkward and clumsy so it'd be me blushing and falling over

this one is so hot http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1501771&d=1406042195 I wonder why your bed isn't on fire at the end of the photo shoot

hahah i'm glad it wasn't as i don't own a fire extinguisher

True, but then, sucking is an important part of being a slave. :D

dayum right

Yep yep. And I'd find you vibrator and slip into you panties so you couldn't get it out nd watch you squirm

you are cruel

I know I would but then it would be even more humiliating knowing how soaking wet i was imagining eveeryhing

I think you hey that soaking wet a lot, every time you talk to me about hope much ofa filthy slut you are and how you want to be taken and fucked against your will, when you know you have no control over what is happening, and you're just being used for someone else's sexual pleasure

I think you hey that soaking wet a lot, every time you talk to me about hope much ofa filthy slut you are and how you want to be taken and fucked against your will, when you know you have no control over what is happening, and you're just being used for someone else's sexual pleasure

shhhh you

summer time

and my ceiling is leaking :(

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140725.JPG
    Snapshot_20140725.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 495
  • Snapshot_20140725_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20140725_1.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 491
Join the club. The mansion has some roof issues. I have to get the slaves to balance buckets on their heads. :(

heheh that would make me giggle to see

Are you still sucking shitty smoke into your lungs? :eek: Bad Girl.

yes I'm afraid so

Aww, that's no fun at all! Lol

nope it's dried out now though so

Love the second one, having a bit of a smoking fetish myself.

hahah i shall have to do a set for you

heheh that would make me giggle to see

They look a bit like this German wedding cup. :D

yes I'm afraid so

I don't understand these people wishing to see you damaging your health, I much rather see you sucking on something harmless, like my cock.
penis2A.gif

Still I guess you must keep your audience :confused: ............... erm spectators happy.

Back