HT Remove Pubic Hair

I shaved for a while to please my bf. It didn't take me long to realize this wasn't something I wanted to do long term. The itching was unbearable and the thought that he was basically saying I wasn't woman enough if I had pubic hair turned me off of getting rid of pubic hair. Needless to say we didn't last much longer.

Regarding the simplest meaning of the thread title: surely it's obvious that all you have to do is spit it out, possibly repeatedly....

I have very sensitive skin so if I shave it has to be a men's 5 blade razor. I can't wax because I get hives. I can't afford laser removal so i have found men's Nair or bikini Nair works awesome.

I have very sensitive skin so if I shave it has to be a men's 5 blade razor. I can't wax because I get hives. I can't afford laser removal so i have found men's Nair or bikini Nair works awesome.
Try Groupon, you can buy 6 visits for what two or three waxing visits would have cost...there are always specials...save up. You won't regret it.

I shaved for a while to please my bf. It didn't take me long to realize this wasn't something I wanted to do long term. The itching was unbearable and the thought that he was basically saying I wasn't woman enough if I had pubic hair turned me off of getting rid of pubic hair. Needless to say we didn't last much longer.
Tell your future boyfriends that the best way is to spit them out

Back