HT handle this situation?

Jada59

Literotica Guru
Let me start out by saying that I may be dumping this guy for some odd things and perhaps being an asshole. You can comment on the sidebar issues if you want. I mainly am looking for ideas on the awkward sex in case it happens again, perhaps with another guy.

D. and I met almost a month ago. He's 56, I'm 61. He's a Scorpio. I've read that Scorpio men will do anything to please their women. I now believe that! He is by far the best lover I've ever had. But I can't convince him of that, and I don't think he listens to me. Also, he is from Tanzania. He has lived here for 20 years. His English is good, but we still have communication glitches.

He keeps making/bring me food. While I appreciate it, I am diabetic. Not only is the food overly spicy, but it's too carby for me and/or it contains egg. I've told him repeatedly, I can't eat egg. It makes me very ill. I have an egg intolerance.

Okay, on to the sex! Sex with him is out of this world! He touches me in ways no other man has. He makes me cum so much that I'm torn between begging him to stop and not wanting him to stop. I'm so satisfied that I no longer want to masturbate. He told me that the time prior to this time I shall mention, that it was the second best sex he ever had. He went on to describe that sex, and I actually came close to doing what the other woman did. But I digress.

He messaged me yesterday, raved about how good our sex was and said he wanted to come over. He then accused me of not responding to him. I did respond. Perhaps not the response he wanted, but I was like shot out of a cannon stressed out with chaos. Landline nd Internet were down among other things. I wanted to know what time he was arriving.

When he got here, he said he was making a quick meal. It was anything but. He dinked around, served food to my gardener, then put CNN on his phone for the three of us to watch.

I assumed that he was having trouble getting hard. I assumed this further as he dinked around by the bed, got in partially clothed, then began fiddling with his phone.

He gave me several orgasms. I eventually got him hard. From there, the sex was great for me! But maybe not for him. Afterwards, he held me and asked me is I wanted more sex. I hugged him, laughed and said I did. He seemed upset and asked why I laughed. I told him because sex was so much fun! Mind you, I told him repeatedly how good he made me feel, how I loved sex with him I was cumming, cumming hard, he was the best lover I ever had, etc. But he was not listening.

He slept for some time, then showed me some sex videos. Apparently, he was trying to get me in those positions. He never "tells" me. He just gives me silent hand motions and annoyed looks when I can't understand what he wants.

He went back to sleep. Now here's where it got awkward! He only wanted my back to him so we could spoon. I could hold his hand, but if I touched him in any other way, he said it felt good but to let him sleep.

Eventually, he began touching me in other ways and I had a cavalcade of orgasms before he even put his cock in me. Now the awkward part. He couldn't cum. He likes to take control. I can suck him and stroke him. but when we fuck, he likes to do all the work. I could tell he was really suffering though. He was on top of me but he did raise himself up a bit and allowed me to fuck him for some time. I could also tell, he didn't like that.

So he pinned me down and began fucking the hell out of me. I have not found a way to hasten things along. He doesn't like me to talk during sex. If I tell him to flood me or cum hard, it has the opposite effect.

After some time, I could tell he was really suffering. I wanted to tell him to take a break, but I sensed he wouldn't like that.

He finally came. Collapsed on me in a sweaty heap eventually demanded that I take his socks off. Didn't ask. Demanded. I had a hard time pulling them off. Then he demanded I turn them right way round.

Then he told me to start the shower. He didn't look well. Was barely breathing. He sat up, looked at me and looked even more unwell. When I asked him if he was okay, he held out his hand and said, "Unnng", like a defeated toddler. I tried to help him up, but he fell back on the bed. He then held out two hands. I did get him upright, but I almost fell.

After the shower, he told me to make pancakes. I told him I could not as I didn't have the ingredients. He got surly, mentioned how hard the sex had been. He was almost weeping. And after all that, I wasn't going to feed him? I said of course I would feed him, and tried to tell him what I had in the way of food. He wouldn't listen. Only wanted pancakes and I could make them with just flour and milk or water. No mention of leavening which I'm sure they needed. He had told me just to make the batter, but not cook them as he always cooks his own food. But I forgot and tried to cook them.

He didn't come into the kitchen for the longest time. Then he began berating me for cooking and making horrible pancakes. Then the insults began. Something about my room being filthy and I think he said he was going to have me put in a mental ward as I needed mental help. He partially ate some other food that I gave him then left in a huff. Then sheepishly came back as he had left something in my room.

I did check on the "filth". Found out he had unplugged a bunch of stuff. The bed skirt was lifted at the head of the bed, and there was some dust on the black metal bed frame there. But now I wonder if he was casing my room. Reason being, the Ziply Fiber tech came. Said we had Internet and landline. Someone had pulled the plugs to our house. But... No landline! Yet the phone near me said "in use". Something told me to go to my room. Sure enough, the corded landline had been dislodged from the cradle. And that phone is nowhere near the bed.

I have not heard from him since. I do feel bad about him working so hard at the sex, but that doesn't explain all the weird stuff. There is more weird stuff, like him saying things that don't all up.

Anyway... Should the not being able to cum scenario arise again... What's the best course of action from my end? Thanks!

Last edited:
I know you’re looking for answers regarding the sexual difficulties/awkwardness and I don’t have any relevant experience or knowledge to share there. I will say that I’m 100% certain that if I were in your shoes, this would be the last time this person would come to my home. Something is very fishy. I would be thankful for the amazing sex and glad to have had that experience and I would cut my losses now.

I'm afraid I agree with ToPleaseHim, there's something fishy with him. He may be a great lover, but I don't think that is his main interest. Unplugging things is more like he is getting ready to do something that you should be wary of.

What a fascinating and, to me, unsettling experience. For what little it's worth, I agree with the two responses. I'd clear out of that relationship pronto, enjoying the memories of pleasure....

Anyway... Should the not being able to cum scenario arise again... What's the best course of action from my end? Thanks!

There's no one answer to this. There are a whole host of reasons why somebody might have trouble coming, and the solutions are different for each one.

In a functional relationship, he'd work to understand what he needs to come, either alone or with his urologist/psychiatrist/etc., and then communicate that to you so you can help him with it.

Unfortunately, the guy you've described is shit at communicating, and I get the impression he might not be great at self-knowledge either. There's just not that much you can do from your end if he's not working with you.

tldr: the same "sidebar issues" that have you thinking about dumping him are also going to make it real hard to answer that question for him.

It sounds like you're both done with each other.

Maybe he will genuinely apologise or explain what happened the next time you get in touch, probably not.

With the cumming, best course of action? Ask him if it's happened before and ask him to get medical help.

I know you’re looking for answers regarding the sexual difficulties/awkwardness and I don’t have any relevant experience or knowledge to share there. I will say that I’m 100% certain that if I were in your shoes, this would be the last time this person would come to my home. Something is very fishy. I would be thankful for the amazing sex and glad to have had that experience and I would cut my losses now.

Thanks!

I'm afraid I agree with ToPleaseHim, there's something fishy with him. He may be a great lover, but I don't think that is his main interest. Unplugging things is more like he is getting ready to do something that you should be wary of.

Thanks!

What a fascinating and, to me, unsettling experience. For what little it's worth, I agree with the two responses. I'd clear out of that relationship pronto, enjoying the memories of pleasure....

Thanks!

There's no one answer to this. There are a whole host of reasons why somebody might have trouble coming, and the solutions are different for each one.

In a functional relationship, he'd work to understand what he needs to come, either alone or with his urologist/psychiatrist/etc., and then communicate that to you so you can help him with it.

Unfortunately, the guy you've described is shit at communicating, and I get the impression he might not be great at self-knowledge either. There's just not that much you can do from your end if he's not working with you.

tldr: the same "sidebar issues" that have you thinking about dumping him are also going to make it real hard to answer that question for him.

He did tell me when we first met that he couldn't always have sex. He said it in a cutesy way.

Weird thing is, he contacted me twice, earlier as if everything was fine. i kept my answers brief.

It sounds like you're both done with each other.

Maybe he will genuinely apologise or explain what happened the next time you get in touch, probably not.

With the cumming, best course of action? Ask him if it's happened before and ask him to get medical help.

Thanks. He did contact me today as if everything was fine. One thing that crossed my mind and crossed my mind before is blood sugar issues. He does have the shape of a diabetic.

I'm diabetic and when my blood sugar gets low, I have physically fought people who tried to feed me. The brain can sort of shut down when it doesn't get sugar.

He tends to eat carb heavy meals and a lot of food at once. Then goes long periods of time with no food. He ate spicy tuna, about 4 servings of potatoes and had a bottle of Sprite, but at an odd time. Later than normal lunch, earlier than normal dinner. About 15 hours later, he wanted the pancakes. I would have offered him food during the night, but he seems to be very picky about food and seems to try to recreate food similar to things from his country.

Twice before, he called saying he was very hungry and agitated. The one time, he had takeout food but fell asleep in his car. He wouldn't eat it unless it was heated. He heated it up here. He was near here when he called. He seemed better after he ate.

More recently, he called me, very upset, wanting mashed potatoes but beyond that, the conversation was confusing. He said something like... I asked those guys to fix me food. Enough for dinner and tomorrow's lunch. But they didn't, and they wouldn't let me make the mashed potatoes.

Then he kept driving around, calling me, getting more and more upset. Said he gets pissed off when he's really hungry. He kept apologizing to me. Said he wasn't mad at me. I told him to come over, but he said he was too far away. Just needed to find a place to fix the potatoes.

i did attempt to clarify things, but it didn't help. I know he lives with a couple and their son, but he sometimes stays with his aunt or dad if his work is in those areas the following day. He was not near any of those places.

Save the good memories and move on. You sound like a nice hottie and deserve more.

I listen to Dan Savage occasionally ... and ...

... all I keep hearing (in my head) ... is Dan saying ... DTMFA Dump The Mother Fucker Already.

I see your posts in this forum. You seem like a awesome sexy person who deserves to be treated as such. Everybody's not perfect, but there are a lot of RED FLAGS there.

Back