HT Remove Pubic Hair

Jada59

Literotica Guru
When I was young, I used a depilatory from Yves Rocher. No nasty smell, whisked the hair right off, and I was as smooth as could be. Only problem was, I had to make sure to rinse very well or I'd get a rash.

Then I bought an Epilady. It looked like this one but given the reviews, the new one is not so good.

https://www.amazon.com/Epilator-Hai...classic&qid=1582675612&sr=8-3#customerReviews

That thing hurt like you wouldn't believe as it ripped the hairs out all at once by the roots. But it was effective. Tried it three times down there. Left me smooth and it took a while for the hairs to grow back; Some never did grow back.

The problem? My then BF and then the man I married, wanted the hair there. I let it grow back.

Eventually I returned to my beloved depilatory but it's no longer being made.

I can't stand shaving down there. I get stubble within hours and it's itchy. I can't use Nair or Neet or similar. They give me a severe chemical burn.

I've been using this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002C3QT3A/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's not perfect. Doesn't seem to really remove much under the skin, does leave some stubble and even some longer hair. But it doesn't burn. Haven't seen it for sale anywhere but Amazon and my new order won't arrive until March. Maybe late March.

In the meantime, I ordered these things:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002C3QT3A/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have no clue how I will fare with this as past attempts with electric shavers left me in pain and bleeding. They seemed to cut up my skin, tangle the hairs up but not remove them. Reviews say otherwise on this. We'll see.

And this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZZDT6Y9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Says it's for men. Hmmm...

I have tried waxing. That left me burned, the wax adhered to me and I was picking off bits of it for days.

I don't want to go the professional route. Don't want to pay for it. Heh! :D So... Any other suggestions?

Right now I am driven to remove the hair because it seems to have grown extra coarse. Conditioning no longer works. I dance with no panties and during certain moves, with the hair there, I feel like I have a cheese grater between my legs.

And... My potential new man prefers no hair.

Thanks!

Can't speak from first hand experience, but from the people I've been with who remove pubic hair: there's a world of difference between waxing yourself and going to a decent salon to have it done by a professional.

No good for you as you don't want to go that route, but thought I'd leave that here for other people with a similar quandry.

I feel your pain..

When I was young, I used a depilatory from Yves Rocher. No nasty smell, whisked the hair right off, and I was as smooth as could be. Only problem was, I had to make sure to rinse very well or I'd get a rash.

Then I bought an Epilady. It looked like this one but given the reviews, the new one is not so good.

https://www.amazon.com/Epilator-Hai...classic&qid=1582675612&sr=8-3#customerReviews

That thing hurt like you wouldn't believe as it ripped the hairs out all at once by the roots. But it was effective. Tried it three times down there. Left me smooth and it took a while for the hairs to grow back; Some never did grow back.

The problem? My then BF and then the man I married, wanted the hair there. I let it grow back.

Eventually I returned to my beloved depilatory but it's no longer being made.

I can't stand shaving down there. I get stubble within hours and it's itchy. I can't use Nair or Neet or similar. They give me a severe chemical burn.

I've been using this:

It's not perfect. Doesn't seem to really remove much under the skin, does leave some stubble and even some longer hair. But it doesn't burn. Haven't seen it for sale anywhere but Amazon and my new order won't arrive until March. Maybe late March.

In the meantime, I ordered these things:

I have no clue how I will fare with this as past attempts with electric shavers left me in pain and bleeding. They seemed to cut up my skin, tangle the hairs up but not remove them. Reviews say otherwise on this. We'll see.

And this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZZDT6Y9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Says it's for men. Hmmm...

I have tried waxing. That left me burned, the wax adhered to me and I was picking off bits of it for days.

I don't want to go the professional route. Don't want to pay for it. Heh! :D So... Any other suggestions?

Right now I am driven to remove the hair because it seems to have grown extra coarse. Conditioning no longer works. I dance with no panties and during certain moves, with the hair there, I feel like I have a cheese grater between my legs.

And... My potential new man prefers no hair.

Thanks!

Fortunately I don’t feel like I have to shave anymore. I do trim, and my skin isn’t as sensitive as it used to be (old age, I guess) so I can use Nair for my bikini line.

I do remember “borrowing” my Moms Epilady when I was in high school. Ouch!

Can't speak from first hand experience, but from the people I've been with who remove pubic hair: there's a world of difference between waxing yourself and going to a decent salon to have it done by a professional.

No good for you as you don't want to go that route, but thought I'd leave that here for other people with a similar quandry.

I figured as such.

Fortunately I don’t feel like I have to shave anymore. I do trim, and my skin isn’t as sensitive as it used to be (old age, I guess) so I can use Nair for my bikini line.

I do remember “borrowing” my Moms Epilady when I was in high school. Ouch!

Thanks! I did try the trimmer to remove anything I missed. It worked. My guy said he couldn't feel any hair there. We didn't really have sex. He just put his hand in my pants. So far, no itchy stubble. I'm going to look into something bigger though as the head on the one I have is about the size of a dime.

The weird thing is, I no longer have any arm or leg hair and I used to feel like an ape! Maybe the use of the Epilady helped there. Not sure.

My wife used to use one of the “female shavers” and it never seemed to get her completely smooth, and she complained about itching all the time. She doesn’t like Nair as she says the burning sensation is very uncomfortable. She’s also afraid of waxing.

She decided to try one of my older electric razors I used on my face, and that seemed to do the job. She shaves, or has me shave her once a week, and she has no complaints about itch.

She got me a Manscaped razor. That works really well on my balls, and also works well for her if she needs a touch up.

Wax each other. Gigi Hard Body Wax w/warmer and wooden sticks on Amazon. Make sure to lightly oil (we like vitamin E) before applying wax, then again after to remove extra wax bits. HT videos on YouTube.

Might want to designate a towel for under the waxee.

My wife used to use one of the “female shavers” and it never seemed to get her completely smooth, and she complained about itching all the time. She doesn’t like Nair as she says the burning sensation is very uncomfortable. She’s also afraid of waxing.

She decided to try one of my older electric razors I used on my face, and that seemed to do the job. She shaves, or has me shave her once a week, and she has no complaints about itch.

She got me a Manscaped razor. That works really well on my balls, and also works well for her if she needs a touch up.

Thanks! Why do men's things always work much better than women's?

Wax each other. Gigi Hard Body Wax w/warmer and wooden sticks on Amazon. Make sure to lightly oil (we like vitamin E) before applying wax, then again after to remove extra wax bits. HT videos on YouTube.

Might want to designate a towel for under the waxee.

Not sure I would trust him to do that. And he like his hair. But thanks!

Update on this. I have an Emjoi. Have had it for years. Tried it and it worked a treat. Yes, there were some mild twinges of pain but it left me fairly smooth. This is the current product. Reviews aren't so great so maybe the one I have is better.

https://smile.amazon.com/Emjoi-Twee...sr_1_26?keywords=emjoy&qid=1583915476&sr=8-26

Then I got one of these:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZVDW53X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's good for a quick finish of what the Emjoi missed.

Then I got one of these:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZLQ3FKD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This puppy is hard core! It's somewhat painless except for when it's not. And when it's not, it's like... Ah hoo ha! Yowie! You get a little flash of a shock and a burning sensation. But... I like it! :D Because it is supposed to kill the root, I'm not sure I want to use it all over. In case I get a new man who wants the hair, I'll have the option of growing it back. So far I have used it just at the edges because that's where the hair gets prickly when it grows back. Also along the top of the bush to make it a little smaller.

So far, so good. Haven't had to use the depilatory at all and I can quickly get the area smooth.

This little thing does work well but given that it's so tiny, it takes a long time to get all the hair off.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B084H6VP28/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Questions for the women, to file away for story writing (and future fun) purposes:

1. If you shave, electric shaver or not? If you use a razor, what kind would you use? Why?
2. Preference for shaving cream?
3. Question about technique: where do you prefer to start? What's the order for shaving?
4. What do you do to avoid, ahem, harm to the most sensitive parts?
5. Do you shave in front of a mirror? How?

My experience from a third party point of view (observing my partner) is that there IS some difference with home shaving v. professional waxing, but I'm not familiar with waxing at home, which sounds painful and with all sorts of unwitting comic possibilities for a story.

If you have a partner shave you, is there anything in particular you instruct them to do?

Questions for the women, to file away for story writing (and future fun) purposes:

1. If you shave, electric shaver or not? If you use a razor, what kind would you use? Why?
3. Question about technique: where do you prefer to start? What's the order for shaving?

My experience from a third party point of view (observing my partner) is that there IS some difference with home shaving v. professional waxing, but I'm not familiar with waxing at home, which sounds painful and with all sorts of unwitting comic possibilities for a story.

If you have a partner shave you, is there anything in particular you instruct them to do?

A Lit guy told me that his wife used his old electric razor and loved it. So I bought a cheap one. I agree! But... You've got to read the reviews. Seems most, no matter the price, are crappy. All of the women's electric razors are crappy. Never had a good one. Saw no good reviews. All they do to me is rip a few hairs out very painfully then leave the rest.

For blade razors, I prefer disposable and men's. The women's Daisy is okay but men's are cheaper. I buy Schick/Wilkinson Sword, Dorco (What Dollar Shave Club sells) or maybe a store brand. Never Bic. Hate Bic. Two blades only and prefer no lubricating strip. I buy the cheapest of those things I can find and I buy in bulk. Usually from Amazon. I share them with my gardener and at times, he can really go through them. Pretty sure he shaves more than his face in the summer. But I digress. Three or more blades flatten my hair and allow the razor to slide right over and shave nothing. One blade invariably nicks me.

No shaving cream. Used it years ago. Seems like a waste of money. I use soap (rarely), body wash, or sometimes just water or even dry if I'm in a hurry. But... I try not to use this kind of razor down there. It creates nasty, prickly, itchy stubble and daily shaving does not help. For some reason the electric doesn't do this. Yes there will be stubble but no itching and it seems less coarse.

What I did in the old days when I had more hair and was more agile, was to shut the toilet lid and plop a large hand mirror down on it. Then I'd grab a large comb and scissors. I would shampoo and condition the hair prior so less tangles. I would then comb it out (assuming it was long enough), then comb through and lay the teeth of the comb flat against my skin. I would look in the mirror to see where I was cutting then trim it down. The hair would fall onto the mirror for easy disposal. And the comb would prevent me from cutting myself. And yes, I did have to straddle the toilet. This step is essential if the hair has been allowed to grow out a little bit. Otherwise you use twice as much depilatory (if you use that) and it's hard to shave off.

I did let a BF shave me once. That was a really big turn on but... He liked hair. He only did it because he knew it would be a turn on.

I guess I've been lucky that I haven't really cut any naughty bits while shaving because I'm really flying blind.

But really, for most of my bare years, depilatory was the way to go. Use it once a week or so. End result is soft and slick and as it grows back, it's fine and soft.

Gonna add a bit here that doesn't relate to me. My dad was an ape. Okay, not really but very hairy and was embarrassed about it. So one day, he asked my mom to slather him with Nair. She did. As in all of his nakedness except for the small bit of hair on his head and his eyebrows.

Then my uncle came over unexpectedly. If my cousin is reading this, then yes, THAT uncle!

My dad didn't want his BIL to know so stayed in the bedroom and pretended he wasn't home. My uncle wasn't buying this because his car was out front. My uncle stuck around for a very long time. I think he suspected that something was afoot.

He finally left. My dad was yowling from the bedroom. Asked my mom to come and help him. He could barely move after being covered with a chemical burn from leaving the Nair on for too long. Worse still. we had no shower at that house. So my mom had to put him in the bathtub and pour cool water all over him from a cup. We never did learn if the Nair removed the hair. Reason being to use use it properly, you can't just rinse it off. Part of he removal process involves rubbing the hair off with a wash cloth. But he was so blistered that he couldn't do that.

He never tried to remove the hair again, but he did try dye. I'll save that story for another day.

Last edited:

My wife will let me answer this for her. I shave her, and I’m the Lit guy who said his wife started using one of my old electric razors.

I first use my Manscaped razor on her more sensitive areas. That razor is really designed for men’s testicles and keeping a slight stubble on the whole pubic area. I love it on my balls, but I do need something else for the entire region. Same as shaving my wife.

I use an electric razor. I use it the same way I shave my face, circular motion, and then stretch the skin for a closer shave. This usually drives my wife wild. Not necessarily part of shaving, I always make sure I rub a finger against her clit every so often.

We don’t use any shaving cream.

Using the electric and the Manscaped usually avoids any damage to any sensitive areas.

Me shaving her, no need for a mirror.

The only danger? Me shaving her drives her wild. I shaved her yesterday. While I was just getting started, she was rubbing me through my pants. I noticed just how wet she was. She asked me to “take it out”. Next thing I know, she’s giving me a blowjob as I’m finishing up.

Won’t go into too much more detail, but it ended with me deep in that smooth pussy. It was pretty intense.

All couples should shave each other once in a while. You will be amazed just how erotic it is.

It’s worth paying a professional. If you add up all the money you spend on the other stuff you’ve tried then paying a professional to wax you would be cheaper! Seriously you can never reach the areas a professional can reach!!

My wife will let me answer this for her. I shave her, and I’m the Lit guy who said his wife started using one of my old electric razors.

I first use my Manscaped razor on her more sensitive areas. That razor is really designed for men’s testicles and keeping a slight stubble on the whole pubic area. I love it on my balls, but I do need something else for the entire region. Same as shaving my wife.

I use an electric razor. I use it the same way I shave my face, circular motion, and then stretch the skin for a closer shave. This usually drives my wife wild. Not necessarily part of shaving, I always make sure I rub a finger against her clit every so often.

We don’t use any shaving cream.

Using the electric and the Manscaped usually avoids any damage to any sensitive areas.

Me shaving her, no need for a mirror.

The only danger? Me shaving her drives her wild. I shaved her yesterday. While I was just getting started, she was rubbing me through my pants. I noticed just how wet she was. She asked me to “take it out”. Next thing I know, she’s giving me a blowjob as I’m finishing up.

Won’t go into too much more detail, but it ended with me deep in that smooth pussy. It was pretty intense.

All couples should shave each other once in a while. You will be amazed just how erotic it is.

Thanks for this.

I've never shaved a partner, but I think it would be incredibly erotic to do it. I have no doubt that I would take my time, be very meticulous, and do a bang-up job!

Funny you brought this up. I just bought the new Lawn Mower 3.0 by Manscaped. Fully waterproof and designed for “Groin Grooming”

I live in Florida find it really helps to keep cooler without the wool blanket.

Funny you brought this up. I just bought the new Lawn Mower 3.0 by Manscaped. Fully waterproof and designed for “Groin Grooming”

I live in Florida find it really helps to keep cooler without the wool blanket.

Wow! Thanks!

you could have a bush fire but that would mean burning the roof off your Business
make sure you have good Insurance

Thanks for this.

I've never shaved a partner, but I think it would be incredibly erotic to do it. I have no doubt that I would take my time, be very meticulous, and do a bang-up job!

I remember... it was the third time my wife allowed me to shave her. The first two times did not turn out to well. Razor burn and stubble bumps. It wasn't pretty. So this time I resolved to take my time and use lukewarm water and a very good shave cream and razor. It took about a hour to finally have a smooth, stubble and bump free vulva. And as I was gently cleaning the soap off her, I notice her leaking quite profusely.

Once I had finished, she ripped my clothes off and she fucked me. It wasn't love making, it was hard driving fucking. I enjoyed it immensely.

We tried for a while to keep her groomed but like all things in a hectic life with two wild children the forest grew back.

The next time I suggest grooming her, she was all for it if I took my time like the last time. It became an semi-annual activity we both enjoyed.

I had my very first professional Brazilian wax today, and I will never go back to shaving ever again!

It was 25 minutes and $40 for the “smoothest” I’ve ever been. I wasn’t sure what to expect in terms of pain, but it wasn’t bad at all. The pain only lasts three seconds.

Worth every penny!

I had my very first professional Brazilian wax today, and I will never go back to shaving ever again!

It was 25 minutes and $40 for the “smoothest” I’ve ever been. I wasn’t sure what to expect in terms of pain, but it wasn’t bad at all. The pain only lasts three seconds.

Worth every penny!

You had no pain or anything, amazing. I bet it's as smooth as a baby's butt. :heart::heart:
Omg I'm getting horny thinking of it, oops I say that out loud :):)

Worth every penny!

Have been waxed for years but GF talked me into getting sugared... OMG better than waxing EVER and hair seems to stay away longer!!

Back