How to write a shoeless heroine without coming across as a creep?

@JohnSm123 you doth protest too much. Your opening post here devoted 29 words to what you claim was your intention then another 52 words fixated on what you claim is not your preoccupation. Every post you have written since appears to compound your internal conflict.

After that post of yours, I no longer want to write that story. You put me off. You're like those people on Youtube who rub their fetish on my face and kill my arousal.
But NightL, who won't shut up, put me off and ruined it. Now I don't intend to write anything for a long time. You can thank him for that.
I am not responsible for your arousal, your YouTube viewing habits, nor your desire to write a toe lickin' magnum opus. My advice is watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow.

Bard gave me the following so it must be correct:
"The only way to resolve inner conflict is to embrace it. The opposite of conflict is not peace, but suppression. When we suppress our conflict, it doesn't go away, it just gets buried in our unconscious. And the more we suppress it, the stronger it becomes. The only way to truly resolve inner conflict is to bring it into consciousness and face it head-on."
~ Carl Jung

I'm attracted to all parts of her body equally.
Women as "parts"? Yeah nah that is just all kinds of creepy. I'm all for whatever floats ya boat there John as long as there is consent. This body part thing of yours I suppose has something to do with:
We don't all have the same fetishes. I have many, such as (and not limited to) somnophilia, necrophilia...

So tell me of your consent negotiation process.

Last edited:
Back