How to write a shoeless heroine without coming across as a creep?

JohnSm123

Loves Spam
If, in a fantasy story, in an ancient or medieval environment, I want to write a female character who never wear shoes, because she's free-spirited or tough or something, is there a way to do it without coming across as one of those creepy guys who make on Youtube comments such as "I want to lick those feet"? Because I'm really not one of those guys. I like all parts of a woman's body equally. And I don't like licking anyway.

"Need to write story about feet and delicious toes. Must not think about toes. Stop thinking about toes. I want to lick them. I need to lick them first before I assemble all body parts to lick. I like all parts but toes, oh those gorgeous free-spirited toes. I must stop writing on Youtube, don't go where the creepy guys go. I must share my thoughts on Literotica How To... to be released from this overwhelming desire for toes. Oh those delectable lickable toes."

Good luck with that story though ;) đź‘Ł

Embrace your toe passion John, as long as you are not stalking them everything is beautiful with consent. Have you tried the fetish thread?

Those medieval toes would have been a bit smelly though.

Just stirring :)

"Need to write story about feet and delicious toes. Must not think about toes. Stop thinking about toes. I want to lick them. I need to lick them first before I assemble all body parts to lick. I like all parts but toes, oh those gorgeous free-spirited toes. I must stop writing on Youtube, don't go where the creepy guys go. I must share my thoughts on Literotica How To... to be released from this overwhelming desire for toes. Oh those delectable lickable toes."

Good luck with that story though ;) đź‘Ł

Embrace your toe passion John, as long as you are not stalking them everything is beautiful with consent. Have you tried the fetish thread?

Those medieval toes would have been a bit smelly though.

Just stirring :)
After that post of yours, I no longer want to write that story. You put me off. You're like those people on Youtube who rub their fetish on my face and kill my arousal.

Psychological projection:
A defence mechanism of alterity concerning "inside" content mistaken to be coming from the "outside" Other.

I was teasing, John. Your initial post appeared to focus a lot on what you claim not to like.

As for “I like all parts of a woman's body equally” maybe think of people beyond terms of just parts or toes that should or should not be licked. Didn’t Steven King write a book about body parts?

but nostrils… wet gooey nostrils, damn they are a thing aren’t they?

Seriously though what YouTube videos are you watching? I have never seen foot fetish comments in the political commentary or updates on the Ukraine situation videos I have been watching lately. Actually don't tell me.

So is your fetish is pretending you don’t want to slip your wet tongue between wiggling toes but have people know that you really do?

If feet and toes are your thing John salivate on up - don’t be embarrassed but remember people are more than “parts” so try to connect with the person as a whole as well.

If you want to pounce then buy a rubber foot but if you want to hear someone sigh you will have to be honest with them first about your desires.

I was not ridiculing foot fetish, I was just poking fun at your attempted ruse.

You just don't understand what my fetish is about, and you're rung it.
Buddy, it's alright. Think about the fucking site you're on. This is a site dedicated to pervy stories and a lot of people are into way weirder shit than toes or feet. Just look at some of the available catagories: MIND CONTROL, NONHUMAN, EROTIC HORROR, BDSM, INCEST, FETISH(Which the description is "Feet, panties, food, and other kinky things."). You check out the Sci-Fi and Fantasy section and you'll find some really out-there stuff too. A lot of people are into some of weird shit here, people here write shit about toes, feet, hands, boobs, ass, faces in a far more extreme and far more perverted way than your typical toe-licking.

In the Sci-Fi, for example, I've found stories on here about witches in milking machines, tentacles, and all manner of bizarre shit more perverted than your alleged toe fetish. If there's a reason why she's barefoot, like she's an outdoor fantasy ranger chick in tune with nature or whatever, then just write the story showing her life and let the detail pop up naturally. If you don't have a foot thing, then don't think about it. If you do, then drop the shame, go full toe licker, and have fun. That's what this site is for anyways. Don't overthink it.

No one here cares if you caught yourself thinking about licking pretty toes you see on a youtube video or not. If you write that story and your female main has such pretty feet that they're toe-lickingly good, then go for it. Don't be ashamed, shame is the bane of sexuality... I mean, unless you're the kind of person into that sort of thing.

Last edited:
If, in a fantasy story, in an ancient or medieval environment, I want to write a female character who never wear shoes, because she's free-spirited or tough or something, is there a way to do it without coming across as one of those creepy guys who make on Youtube comments such as "I want to lick those feet"? Because I'm really not one of those guys. I like all parts of a woman's body equally. And I don't like licking anyway.
This probably belongs in AH

Buddy, it's alright. Think about the fucking site you're on. This is a site dedicated to pervy stories and a lot of people are into way weirder shit than toes or feet. Just look at some of the available catagories: MIND CONTROL, NONHUMAN, EROTIC HORROR, BDSM, INCEST, FETISH(Which the description is "Feet, panties, food, and other kinky things."). You check out the Sci-Fi and Fantasy section and you'll find some really out-there stuff too. A lot of people are into some of weird shit here, people here write shit about toes, feet, hands, boobs, ass, faces in a far more extreme and far more perverted way than your typical toe-licking.

In the Sci-Fi, for example, I've found stories on here about witches in milking machines, tentacles, and all manner of bizarre shit more perverted than your alleged toe fetish. If there's a reason why she's barefoot, like she's an outdoor fantasy ranger chick in tune with nature or whatever, then just write the story showing her life and let the detail pop up naturally. If you don't have a foot thing, then don't think about it. If you do, then drop the shame, go full toe licker, and have fun. That's what this site is for anyways. Don't overthink it.

No one here cares if you caught yourself thinking about licking pretty toes you see on a youtube video or not. If you write that story and your female main has such pretty feet that they're toe-lickingly good, then go for it. Don't be ashamed, shame is the bane of sexuality... I mean, unless you're the kind of person into that sort of thing.
You don't understand. I don't like licking. Licking is disgusting. And by talking about licking again and again, you killed my own fantasies. I'm no longer in the mood to write any stories.

We don't all have the same fetishes. I have many, such as (and not limited to) somnophilia, necrophilia, autogynephilia, narcissism, voyeurism, even some form of bestiality for some anthropomorphic cartoon animals. And I'm not ashamed to admit having any of the above. If I was into licking, do you think I'd be ashamed to admit it?

Anyway, now that you killed my mood, you can go enforce your own fetishes to someone else. I'm sick and tired with you.

You don't understand. I don't like licking. Licking is disgusting. And by talking about licking again and again, you killed my own fantasies. I'm no longer in the mood to write any stories.

We don't all have the same fetishes. I have many, such as (and not limited to) somnophilia, necrophilia, autogynephilia, narcissism, voyeurism, even some form of bestiality for some anthropomorphic cartoon animals. And I'm not ashamed to admit having any of the above. If I was into licking, do you think I'd be ashamed to admit it?

Anyway, now that you killed my mood, you can go enforce your own fetishes to someone else. I'm sick and tired with you.
Bro... bro... bro... I think there's a misunderstanding here. What I meant was you shouldn't worry about whether people think you like it or not, and nobody will think you're a creep whether you do or don't. And if you're not, it doesn't matter, you're not judged for that here. That's what I'm saying. You're overthinking it. If you don't particularly care about toes, or licking, then why are you bringing it up? Why are you worried if someone's going to look at your story and possibly assume something about you regardless of how inaccurate said assumption may be? It's a good mental health practice to not let your mind stew on stuff that you don't like or find uncomfortable if it's not relevant. If you're not a guy who's into that, don't think about it. You bring it up, everyone will think about it. That's what happened here.

And why are you letting random people's interaction on the internet dictate your mood? I'm just some random dude whose face and name you don't even know and probably will never meet. I'll give you a piece of advice: Getting worried about what people think of you online or say to you on the internet is never worth it. And again, if you don't have a foot thing or licking thing, then don't think about it.

Alright, I'm going to try and approach this seriously, without worrying about exactly what the OP's reasons are for including this in a story. That being said, how you handle it is going to depend on your reasons for including it.

If it is just an aspect of the character, then mention it only when the story calls for it. Assuming that it is a rare thing in this fantasy world not to wear some kind of footwear, then it will probably illicit reactions from other people, especially on first meeting the character. Also, in a world without paved roads or sidewalks, it might be inconvenient at times, like on a muddy road during or after a rain. So things like these would make natural times to mention it in the story. Or, if she is dancing through the grass enjoying the feel of it on her bare feet that would also make sense to mention.

On the other hand, some people are attracted to women's bare feet. I know because I'm one of them. It doesn't have to be a desire to lick and suck them. But if that's the case in your story, then mentioning her bare feet when they trigger attraction in other people also makes sense. You don't have to go all slobbery about them unless you want to. Here is just a short snippet to illustrate:

"The first time I saw her, she was dancing in a field of wildflowers. That would have been unusual enough, but the fact that she was doing it barefoot, and seemed so in touch with the plants and earth beneath her feet made it seem sensuous in a way it wouldn't have if she'd been shod. I was captived by the way that only her toes seemed to touch the ground and that nary a blade of grass seemed bent by her passage."

My suggestion @JohnSm123 is to just add that she is barefoot somewhere early in the story and maybe see where it goes from there.

I wrote a mainstream non-erotic novel once with a practical problem. The woman was in a pair of heels, but walking in sand: how could that even work? It was only natural to have her take her shoes off and go barefoot, but then I realized I could use that for the story line. In fact, her being barefoot was a crucial final clue. Salt was a huge part of the novel, and by adding in earlier that she had cut her foot, that cut felt worse being in salt, and made her realize what exactly was happening.

I mention this so you realize, being barefoot is a part of everyday life. It need not be weird or creepy, and can be included in writing. In fact, you are really onto something and really don't know it. A medieval lady most likely would be barefoot all the time: so how would that positively and negatively affect her as she moves through your story? A really good writer will find situations that really makes the reader think about things they normally would not want to.

A medieval lady in a dungeon, maybe naked and starving, yet you focus on how cold the cobblestone is on her feet. No matter how she manipulates herself, she just can't seem to find reprieve from the coldness of the cobblestone floor. If done well, it could really show the reader how isolated this woman really is. Despite a much broader problem, in that moment, life is just reduced down to keeping her feet off a cold floor. A story need not always be creepy and weird.

On the other hand, some people are attracted to women's bare feet. I know because I'm one of them. It doesn't have to be a desire to lick and suck them.
I'm attracted to all parts of her body equally. What attracted me in that trope was the personality trait of not wearing shoes. But NightL, who won't shut up, put me off and ruined it. Now I don't intend to write anything for a long time. You can thank him for that.

I'm attracted to all parts of her body equally. What attracted me in that trope was the personality trait of not wearing shoes. But NightL, who won't shut up, put me off and ruined it. Now I don't intend to write anything for a long time. You can thank him for that.

Creative endeavors require at least one of two things, in my experience. You either need a thick skin or just a fuck 'em attitude. Haters gonna hate, because that is who they are and what they do. Seems like a sad way to live, if you ask me, but some people can only make themselves feel worthwhile by tearing others down. If it were me, I'd put him on my ignore list and move boldly forward. To do otherwise means the haters win. The best revenge is a life well and happily lived.

Also, your kinks or lack thereof are your business, not anyone else's. I try to live by the motto "Don't yuck someone else's yum." and hope that people treat me the same way. It doesn't always happen, but I say fuck the haters, they live sad little lives and I pity them.

Seems a little silly to let a stranger have that kind of power over you. I hope you get past it, for your sake. No one should have any power over your self-expression but you. Good luck.

is there a way to do it without coming across as one of those creepy guys who make on Youtube comments such as "I want to lick those feet"? Because I'm really not one of those guys
Just do it without writing creepy shit like that. Look at what you wrote, see if it reads creepy, amend if necessary. Probably you'll find it wasn't creepy if you're really not one of those guys. And consider not having any of your characters be one of those guys either.

never mention it again unless it pertains to the story.
More like - why write it at all if it doesn't pertain to the story. Chekov's Gun. It must pertain to the story or OP wouldn't be doing it amirite

After that post of yours, I no longer want to write that story. You put me off. You're like those people on Youtube who rub their fetish on my face and kill my arousal.
Whoops, I'm late to the party. I guess you now have nothing to worry about

Back