How often do you masturbate?

Whenever you're ready!!!

At least 3-4 times a week.plus sex with others, I just can't stop I'm horny all the time..:rolleyes:

Ohhh I can understand being " ready " but from ummmm experience you're not gonna last too long being that excited for so long ahem ahem!?!?!

I guess it's okay as long as you're able to go for a second round hmmmmm?!?! 2nd rounds are the best cause a guy usually last much, much longer😉

Oooh that’s a valid point. Counterpoint, how long before sex should a man cum so his second round lasts longer? 🤔

Once a day if me and the wife don't have sex, yesterday in the shower for example i used a vibrator on my prostate. Takes a little longer to cum, but thinking of her watching a big cock fill my ass got me on it, and i sprayed for what felt like minutes.

How often?

I’m chronic, have been since I was a kid. As strong as I am in so many areas, masturbating and exploring my different sexual personalities, preferences and tastes just doesn’t appear to be something I can control. And at 63, not sure I even want to. During the week I have the house to myself in the mornings, and I try to get in at least an hour or two of edging every day, but usually do not allow myself to cum...well, maybe once a week. Someone mentioned that being bi really fuels the drive and I agree. I can masturbate watching a slut wife get BBC fucked, a cuck cleaning her up, CD/trans stuff, I find all sexual situations fascinating and erotic. As much as I love pussy, and I’ve been lucky in that area, I find as I age that my fantasies and desires...and actions on more than one occasion...have drifted more toward my ever growing need to suck cock.

Consequences of being chronic I suppose...how often you asked?

I know what you mean. For a long time it was just my fantasies but finally went to an adult bookstore and experimented. Now I have a lot of new fantasies!

I try to get a couple in per week, when the situation allows.

Last was this morning in the showers at the gym. I had the whole gym & changing room to myself. Towards the end of my workout, I started to think of a nice thick cock fucking my wife while I licked her out and I sucked his balls & cock. Once he cum in her I sucked & licked his cock clean and then cleaned her up too.

I was semi-hard in the gym. Session finished quickly at that point, straight into the shower and jerked off.

I enjoy those type of workouts.

2 to 5 times a week. I prefer phone, love that personal contact. I don’t get much sex from wifey, so I am pretty much on my own.

Masturbation

I'm married for 20 years. My wife is still very sexy and we still have sex on a regular basis. However, I am bisexual behind her back, and I also like to wear womens pantyhose and lingerie when she's not around. I've had sex with other men, but never with another woman.

...at least five times a week. Thinking about getting a masturbation sleeve of some sort, to slide my cock in and out off 'til I cum. ...anyone have any thoughts on these things? I could really use a hand in this decision.

I find myself masturbating a couple times a day usually in one form or another, even when getting regular sex, which I haven't had lately. Rarely do I cum more than one a day or every other day. I like to let the tension build!:devil:

Back