How often do you masturbate?

I've always masturbated a lot. I was raised in a pretty open home and was encouraged to do it whenever I wanted, as long as it wasn't inappropriate.....now in my mid sixties I typically do it daily. I might not cum everyday, I love edging. I also might cum 2-3 times other days. I have some friends who I talk with which might end up as a mutual stroking conversation......I crave the touch of another person too....if I can have that, there's no use for masturbating........

Typically I masturbate once a day. But, since joining the boards, it's been2 or 3 times a day.

Every few days, sometimes daily for a while. I like to wait a while sometimes, until I feel my balls are getting very heavy and usually the orgasm is much stronger and longer.

how many times

At least once a day, love the feel of my cock cumming and love to see other cocks squirting a hot load.

Time permitting at least daily. I often have time in the morning after coming home from the gym.

Recently since joining Literotica I've been having " me " time in the evening during my late night bath as well😉

Time permitting at least daily. I often have time in the morning after coming home from the gym.

Recently since joining Literotica I've been having " me " time in the evening during my late night bath as well😉

I masturbate just about this often (whenever I can, really) but I rarely finish myself. Just enough to get aroused and play a little then I pack it up lol

Typically once a day unless I get in one of my "gay" moods and then the sky is the limit. Sometimes up to 6.

I masturbate just about this often (whenever I can, really) but I rarely finish myself. Just enough to get aroused and play a little then I pack it up lol

Really???? Why bother then and I'm not sure how to masturbate " just enough and then pack it up ? 😳

That would drive me craaazy for the remaining of the day!!

Really???? Why bother then and I'm not sure how to masturbate " just enough and then pack it up ? 😳

That would drive me craaazy for the remaining of the day!!

I mean, that’s part of the appeal, right? Being so sexually charged that whenever the wife decides to have sex, I’m pent up and ready.

3 or 4 times a week, unless some fantasy has really got me going and my manmeat just won't soften after that first load.

Generally once a day (night).

Things come up where I may skip a day or two.. Or four... in this case right now. But that ends tonight sometime. ;)

It was once or twice a day for my whole life until I found prostate massage. Now that I go for full-body orgasms, I feel it's better to hold off until at least every third day. Sometimes I go for longer, meaning a week or so.

There's less release during periods of prostate play, but more of the ability to climb into bed at night and drift off into an hour of intense sex hallucination and cum-less orgasm.

Also, I'm edging frequently, especially when on the boards. So I masturbate like -- a couple of times a day?

Oh, and to those looking to start. You need LOTS of time for long sessions, patience, and the vibration on your device turned OFF. It may feel nice, but in my experience doesn't lead anywhere.

I mean, that’s part of the appeal, right? Being so sexually charged that whenever the wife decides to have sex, I’m pent up and ready.

Ohhh I can understand being " ready " but from ummmm experience you're not gonna last too long being that excited for so long ahem ahem!?!?!

I guess it's okay as long as you're able to go for a second round hmmmmm?!?! 2nd rounds are the best cause a guy usually last much, much longer😉

Ohhh I can understand being " ready " but from ummmm experience you're not gonna last too long being that excited for so long ahem ahem!?!?!

I guess it's okay as long as you're able to go for a second round hmmmmm?!?! 2nd rounds are the best cause a guy usually last much, much longer😉

There are other pleasurable things to enjoy in the meantime!

;)

Masturbate

I'm 75 and masturbate at least once a day and sometimes 2 and 3 times a day, I'm always horny.

getting off

I am 57, I still like to jack off a few times per week.

Had a heart surgery done a couple of years back took a couple of months before could get a hard on.
So I enjoy every time I can get off.
Now do it 3 to 5 times per week.

I have been jacking off since I found out I could do that, at around 12 or so. So have lots of practice or the years.

Back