How many young women would you prefer me to write shoeless in a fantasy ancient/medieval story?

They do have a power over us who have aforementioned foot fetish.
I think that's part of why my wife married me, foot rubs for life.
Toe rings also work on those of us who don't care overmuch about feet.

Odd question. Obvious answer.

330px-Answer_to_Life_42.svg.png

"That's it. That's all there is."

Back to the OP…

I think you asked something like this before. If so, it would suggest that you yourself find a lack of footwear to be appealing. That’s perfectly fine, truly, but, all other things being equal, 90% of readers probably won’t share that degree of fascination - and that too is OK. My point is that you should in this case very definitely be writing a yarn to please yourself. Write one shoeless farmgirl or nine ladies dancing sans souliers - it’s your call.

Good luck.

Cant they all have shoes, and then take the shoes off seductively at the right moment (in case its not obvious by my avatar… this gaze does like to linger down there…)?

Cant they all have shoes, and then take the shoes off seductively at the right moment (in case its not obvious by my avatar… this gaze does like to linger down there…)?
The barefoot faction could de-shoe the reluctant princess who's never bared her soles outside the palace before. They think it'll keep her from running away, little do they know she's been going barefoot in the palace gardens every chance she got. Now's her time! If she can bear to be seen out in public in such a state.

Last edited:
4. All young women except those of high classes (rich families, nobility, and royalty).
I’d say, anyone with a ‘job’ would have shoes (like farmer, tavern owner, shopkeeper, etc.). The poorest peasants would weave their own shoes from wicker, or go barefoot.

From Wikipedia's page on ‘shoemaking’:

The production of clogs (wooden shoes) was widespread in medieval Europe.

How about you include a cobbler in the village, whittling-up shoes in return for sexual favors? The better the sex, the more intricate his carvings are… starting a competition amongst the women of the village.

Maybe, he gets commissions from the upper-classes, too, when they realize he can carve more than clogs out of his stock of oak?

Yeah. Forget the blacksmith. It’s time to feature the cobbler in some erotica. :)

I’d say, anyone with a ‘job’ would have shoes (like farmer, tavern owner, shopkeeper, etc.). The poorest peasants would weave their own shoes from wicker, or go barefoot.

In a world full of dung and sharp objects, where tetanus vaccinations aren't a thing, sturdy footwear is your friend!

The barefoot faction could de-shoe the reluctant princess who's never bared her soles outside the palace before. They think it'll keep her from running away, little do they know she's been going barefoot in the palace gardens every chance she got. Now's her time! If she can bear to be seen out in public in such a state.
That is some serious noncon there… :cool:

I like them all: strappy sandals, slingbacks, booties, boots, but pumps (again, obvious) probably tops. Always stilettos though. Chunky doesnt do it the same way.
I'm a shoe lover as well. Jo only dolls up once a while, I doll up with no place to go, just so I look good when she gets home on Friday night. Not that my now fat ass looks good every.

How about you include a cobbler in the village, whittling-up shoes in return for sexual favors? The better the sex, the more intricate his carvings are… starting a competition amongst the women of the village.

Maybe, he gets commissions from the upper-classes, too, when they realize he can carve more than clogs out of his stock of oak?
This is brilliant!!!
It's just spawned an idea for me.
I'm bookmarking this to remind myself to give you credit. (y) (y) (y)

Back