A shout-out to the right woman or women to co-write a certain kind of story...

Beandip478

Really Experienced
I could go on for pages detailing what's involved in this fantasy, so I will try to keep it brief...
As many of you will know from reading my posts, I have had a Mother/son fantasy forever, with different variations, emotional themes, erotic motives, as it were, and I'd like to explore some of them in literary form. If you are a woman who has ever had a sexual encounter or relationship with a son, or a desire to, or fantasies about your son's body or his cock, that's a good place to start. Whether in your case it's only ever been fantasy, or real experience, whether it was a situation where you lived with your son because his father was no longer in the picture, or the father was still there, makes no difference. Let's just jump in...
To get us started, I'll provide three story elements, two of which are real life occurrences, one of which is a sexual theme I was discussing here just recently. First, one time, a young guy posted a photo of himself standing naked just out of the shower, and his cock was a literal trunk, hanging down to his knees and thick. I asked him if his Mom had ever seen that (more on this later.) He indicated she had but didn't elaborate. The next was a similarly gifted young fellow who lived alone with his Mom. My impression was both that she had seen his cock and that she hadn't had sex for a long time because her husband had been out of the picture for some time. One day she said to her son: "Tell me why we shouldn't be lovers..." Finally, among the many deep psychological reasons that I think motivate a young man to take his mother sexually, so that, while being gentle, he is definitely dominant and simply takes her when he is ready, perhaps using his greater strength to overcome her initial attempts to stop him, is Oedipal in nature--of all the women in the world, according to the subtext of the play, only a boy's mother can give him that necessary, ultimate affirmation of his superior sexual prowess. This is the ultimate gift she gives him. Or that is the theme I want to explore.
As I say, there are many other versions of the mom/son experience, so feel free to write your own and we'll see where it leads.

There is a solid line between fiction/fantasy and reality. Taking a taboo kink such as that into the real world is on the questionable end of mental stability, if you ask me... I don't likely think you'll find any women or men willing to share real world incest experiences with you--highly unlikely here in AH. You might try to muse over your fantasy with a fellow writer in Story Ideas, though.

There is a solid line between fiction/fantasy and reality. Taking a taboo kink such as that into the real world is on the questionable end of mental stability, if you ask me... I don't likely think you'll find any women or men willing to share real world incest experiences with you--highly unlikely here in AH. You might try to muse over your fantasy with a fellow writer in Story Ideas, though.

I don't know. I have received comments from readers of my incest stories that purport to recount incest experiences they've had--mostly experiences they claim to have fond memories of. Are they real? I have no idea. But my guess is that at least some of them are.

I don't know. I have received comments from readers of my incest stories that purport to recount incest experiences they've had--mostly experiences they claim to have fond memories of. Are they real? I have no idea. But my guess is that at least some of them are.

It's not a category I've delved into here on Literotica, but I do know it's a popular category of interest and discussion, so I'll take your word for that SimonDoom... perhaps OP might have some luck yet.

"The stink of Whopper," as my ex-wife called it when she worked there years ago - before she even met me. I like that so much that I've used it several times in stories.

So beandip478, since you have a special order for us - whatever fantasies you have are fine with me. (The cock down to the knees sounds like something that would be in a freak show, however.) Also, that "only a boy's mother" bit sounds like rape, but maybe I'm just a prude. But if you want a collaborator, it would help if you knew how to use paragraphs. It's hard to read unbroken blocks of text like that.

I could go on for pages detailing what's involved in this fantasy, so I will try to keep it brief...
As many of you will know from reading my posts, I have had a Mother/son fantasy forever, with different variations, emotional themes, erotic motives, as it were, and I'd like to explore some of them in literary form. If you are a woman who has ever had a sexual encounter or relationship with a son, or a desire to, or fantasies about your son's body or his cock, that's a good place to start. Whether in your case it's only ever been fantasy, or real experience, whether it was a situation where you lived with your son because his father was no longer in the picture, or the father was still there, makes no difference. Let's just jump in...
To get us started, I'll provide three story elements, two of which are real life occurrences, one of which is a sexual theme I was discussing here just recently. First, one time, a young guy posted a photo of himself standing naked just out of the shower, and his cock was a literal trunk, hanging down to his knees and thick. I asked him if his Mom had ever seen that (more on this later.) He indicated she had but didn't elaborate. The next was a similarly gifted young fellow who lived alone with his Mom. My impression was both that she had seen his cock and that she hadn't had sex for a long time because her husband had been out of the picture for some time. One day she said to her son: "Tell me why we shouldn't be lovers..." Finally, among the many deep psychological reasons that I think motivate a young man to take his mother sexually, so that, while being gentle, he is definitely dominant and simply takes her when he is ready, perhaps using his greater strength to overcome her initial attempts to stop him, is Oedipal in nature--of all the women in the world, according to the subtext of the play, only a boy's mother can give him that necessary, ultimate affirmation of his superior sexual prowess. This is the ultimate gift she gives him. Or that is the theme I want to explore.
As I say, there are many other versions of the mom/son experience, so feel free to write your own and we'll see where it leads.
It’s deja vu all over again.

Hun,

I know this sounds bitchy / super-critical, but your block of text doesn’t suggest a great affinity with writing.

Just sayin’

Em (a woman who is not turned on much by the idea of fucking her - yet to be conceived - offspring)

It’s deja vu all over again.

Hun,

I know this sounds bitchy / super-critical, but your block of text doesn’t suggest a great affinity with writing.

Just sayin’

Em (a woman who is not turned on much by the idea of fucking her - yet to be conceived - offspring)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230507_171020_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230507_171020_Google.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 5
Hey there OP, let's chat!

My name is Simona Doomina. Yes, that's my real name. I was beyond excited to see your post because I'm a 38 year old woman with 20 sons who are all over the age of 21. Don't question how this could be mathematically possible. It just is. Get it? Got it? Good.

All 20 of my sons are handsome fellows with cocks the literal size of jacaranda trees. They're naturally very proud of these jacaranda cocks and reveal them to me every day. It's a ritual now.

My husband is no longer in the picture. I know what you're thinking. No, we didn't get divorced. None of our sons killed him either, although that would be in keeping with the whole Oedipus thing. What happened is he caught a glimpse of our sons' jacaranda cocks and knew he'd never measure up. He realized what an unworthy male specimen he was, so he ended his life with honorable suicide. Sad, sure, but we can all agree there was nothing else that could be done. It was the only way.

Anywho, since then I've been screwing all my 20 sons daily (right after the Cock-Viewing Ceremony). How do I keep up with getting ploughed by all those jacaranda cocks, you ask? With lots of lube of course! I buy so much of the stuff that manufacturers now think I must be a retailer and they're selling to me at wholesale price. Neat, huh?

I can't wait to chat more with you here, OP! Ask me anything!

Kisses,
Simona

My name is Simona Doomina. Yes, that's my real name. I was beyond excited to see your post because I'm a 38 year old woman with 20 sons who are all over the age of 21. Don't question how this could be mathematically possible. It just is. Get it? Got it? Good.

All 20 of my sons are handsome fellows with cocks the literal size of jacaranda trees. They're naturally very proud of these jacaranda cocks and reveal them to me every day. It's a ritual now.

My husband is no longer in the picture. I know what you're thinking. No, we didn't get divorced. None of our sons killed him either, although that would be in keeping with the whole Oedipus thing. What happened is he caught a glimpse of our sons' jacaranda cocks and knew he'd never measure up. He realized what an unworthy male specimen he was, so he ended his life with honorable suicide. Sad, sure, but we can all agree there was nothing else that could be done. It was the only way.

Anywho, since then I've been screwing all my 20 sons daily (right after the Cock-Viewing Ceremony). How do I keep up with getting ploughed by all those jacaranda cocks, you ask? With lots of lube of course! I buy so much of the stuff that manufacturers now think I must be a retailer and they're selling to me at wholesale price. Neat, huh?

Kisses,
Simona

You have just earned my undying admiration.

Attachments

• 7jn68r.jpg
    7jn68r.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 7

My name is Simona Doomina. Yes, that's my realname. I was beyond excited to see your post because I'm a 38 year old woman with 20 sons who are all over the age of 21. Don't question how this could be mathematically possible. It just is. Get it? Got it? Good...
1683497672366.png

Kisses,
Simona
This is the content I come to AH for.

Kisses,
Simona

I'm getting this vague feeling that shade is being thrown. Am I wrong?

Back