A shout-out to the right woman or women to co-write a certain kind of story...

Unknown to Simon, SimonaDoomina is actually his older brother, Rex Doom, who ran away from home years ago, began cross-dressing, and now writes smut under the name Doom X.
So you're saying that Rex Doom, a.k.a. Doom X, is actually your older brother? Now the pieces are starting to come together.

Unknown to Simon, SimonaDoomina is actually his older brother, Rex Doom, who ran away from home years ago, began cross-dressing, and now writes smut under the name Doom X.
How dare you expose me in this manner? The only things that should ever be exposed are jacaranda cocks!

How dare you expose me in this manner? The only things that should ever be exposed are jacaranda cocks!
Simona, now you are admitting that you are male. So those twenty sons are actually adopted? With all your talk about cocks, that means that you identify as gay or transgender? You need to be honest with us.

Everything in my first post is factual. It's just...well, I don't need anyone digging up all the smut I posted under DoomX. Those days are behind me, because those stories don't contain any incest. Now all I want is to publicly revel in my debauchery with my 20 biological sons darn it.

Everything in my first post is factual. It's just...well, I don't need anyone digging up all the smut I posted under DoomX. Those days are behind me, because those stories don't contain any incest. Now all I want is to publicly revel in my debauchery with my 20 biological sons darn it.
I'll take your word on it. I am wondering if Beadip478, who started all of this (it was only yesterday) is reading any of it. Is he laughing his ass off or did he hang himself in shame? Probably neither, but it would have been nice if he had come back to comment on what he had wrought.

II am wondering if Beadip478, who started all of this (it was only yesterday) is reading any of it. Is he laughing his ass off or did he hang himself in shame?
I have notches carved on the side of my iPhone 😬.

The latest in a long line of people posting and vanishing.

Em

A pity. I was really looking forward to a public chat with him.
He might be the right guy to buy you that airline ticket. I'm guessing, even with his mangled syntax, that he might be American. I admit, I'm probably too old for you. I also live in what I think is the poorest urban county in the U.S. Send him a PM and give him a chance.

I don't know. I have received comments from readers of my incest stories that purport to recount incest experiences they've had--mostly experiences they claim to have fond memories of. Are they real? I have no idea. But my guess is that at least some of them are.
I too have received so many of those accounts from people, people who speak about it as if it is commonplace, nothing out of the ordinary, and also in more than a few cases it's incest with at least a few and maybe more members of the family, often being a multi-generational thing where, for example, a now grandfather has told me about having a baby with his daughter, then having sex with that girl when she was older, not to mention cousins, etc. I do believe that there is far more incest that takes place in this world than most people would believe.

Go away for a long weekend and all hell breaks loose...
These two parallel threads probably are both the weirdest and yet funniest things I've ever seen online. And no Writer's Guild or whatever was need, They were created spontaneously by "amateurs," namely us.

I too have received so many of those accounts from people, people who speak about it as if it is commonplace, nothing out of the ordinary, and also in more than a few cases it's incest with at least a few and maybe more members of the family, often being a multi-generational thing where, for example, a now grandfather has told me about having a baby with his daughter, then having sex with that girl when she was older, not to mention cousins, etc. I do believe that there is far more incest that takes place in this world than most people would believe.

My operating principle is that there's a lot more of everything that takes place in this world than most people believe, or try to convince themselves to believe. Respectability is just a veneer, and it's a thin one.

These two parallel threads probably are both the weirdest and yet funniest things I've ever seen online. And no Writer's Guild or whatever was need, They were created spontaneously by "amateurs," namely us.
Beandip threads pretty often go somewhere interesting. He has something of a history on the General Board.

I'm adventurous, but not that adventurous.
Wait a minute, at one point you promised to see me (with certain financial conditions applied) and I'm definitely on another continent. And you claimed to be a princess - from some place I can't name now but it must be near Wakanda. (Is that nation an ally or rival?) And yet you have gone on at length about being in yet another country, South Africa.

But I get that you don't want to date either of us random guys from some literature site.

Welcome back Beandip! I'm sure that quite a bit of incest does take place in the world. And Lit (with the age limit of course) is quite receptive to such stories. I think the top nine stories of all time here involve incest, usually young guys with their moms or sisters. So you've come to the right place. Now all you have to do is write the story you wish, and you can't assume that you'll get a collaborator from this board. You'll have to do it yourself.

Beandip threads pretty often go somewhere interesting. He has something of a history on the General Board.
Yes, the General Board. I will tread in LW, but I have mostly avoided that one. Maybe I should take another look at it. Or maybe I should just write stories, live my life, and spend less time in these Forums.

Wait a minute, at one point you promised to see me (with certain financial conditions applied) and I'm definitely on another continent. And you claimed to be a princess - from some place I can't name now but it must be near Wakanda. (Is that nation an ally or rival?) And yet you have gone on at length about being in yet another country, South Africa.
Oh, that wasn't me at all. Only @Emilymcplugger could have come up with such a brilliant get-rich-quick scheme.

But I get that you don't want to date either of us random guys from some literature site.
That's because I wouldn't want my sons getting all jealous, ya know?

Back