How many young women would you prefer me to write shoeless in a fantasy ancient/medieval story?

JohnSm123

Loves Spam
1. No one.
2. Just one quirky character.
3. Just a specific category of young women (e.g. elves).
4. All young women except those of high classes (rich families, nobility, and royalty).
5. All young women except those of the royal family.
6. All young women, no exceptions.
7. Other.

This seems like a very specific question, and any answer would be need to be idiosyncratic one based on the esoteric nature of the world in which your story takes place...

...or...

...is it a fetish thing? It's a fetish thing, isn't it? šŸ¤£

I'll be honest, I've put the tiniest bit of foot stuff in one of my stories as an homage to the author on whose work it was based. That said, I've never understood it.

I'd prefer not to write medieval anything anyway, clothed, naked, barefoot, in high heels, or even while wearing a ring of power. LOL

You attracting ole flirt you! :p :eek: Too bad I'm a lesbian, or else I might be attracted. But I'm so I'm not!
It's a fetish for the personality trait of not wearing shoes, not for a specific body part. I think all parts of the female body attract me equally.

It's a fetish for the personality trait of not wearing shoes, not for a specific body part. I think all parts of the female body attract me equally.
I remember having this conversation before I got married.

"You're don't have a foot fetish, do you?"

Husband (bf at the time): "Babe, I'm pretty sure I just have a female body fetish."

šŸ¤£

I remember having this conversation before I got married.

"You're don't have a foot fetish, do you?"

Husband (bf at the time): "Babe, I'm pretty sure I just have a female body fetish."

šŸ¤£
Why did you feel the need to ask that before marriage?

You attracting ole flirt you! :p :eek: Too bad I'm a lesbian, or else I might be attracted. But I'm so I'm not!
I think this is the first time I've seen "I am" contracted without an object. Or, with an implicit object. Or something.

1. No one.
2. Just one quirky character.
3. Just a specific category of young women (e.g. elves).
4. All young women except those of high classes (rich families, nobility, and royalty).
5. All young women except those of the royal family.
6. All young women, no exceptions.
7. Other.
How about elves, and one quirky human who everyone says, "what are you, some kind of wannabe elf? Welf?"

Isn't lesbian the object? It certainly is the point. What about when God said, I am, that I am. Oh, wait, that wasn't contracted.
I think this is the first time I've seen "I am" contracted without an object. Or, with an implicit object. Or something.

Isn't lesbian the object? It certainly is the point. What about when God said, I am, that I am. Oh, wait, that wasn't contracted.
Yeah, but it wasn't specified in that sentence! I don't know if implicit is the right term. But whatever you call it, it was fun to read :)

Well, alright then, I never claimed to be a grammarian, grammarest, whatever every the fuck one is when one is an expert in grammar. Gammarlyexpertest.
Yeah, but it wasn't specified in that sentence! I don't know if implicit is the right term. But whatever you call it, it was fun to read :)

Back