How many virgins have you been with?

How many have you had the pleasure of taking their virginity?
Two for me.
0........never thought I missed anything either......I think that is a big responsibility if you are going to do it right........I'm just giving my feelings about it since.....never been there!~

Vaginal...zero

Slow forward afew decades and I'm dating Ladies who are post-menopause. the Ladies all seem to be driven to sexploration. Fine with me.

Four Ladies have shared their virgin asses with me. Two have regretted waiting and have made up for missed opportunities. The other two said they enjoyed but [butt] one and done.

It’s certainly a huge fetish among men, but I just don’t get the appeal. Whether or not they actually enjoy the experience is another matter.

What’s so sexy about sex with someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing or what they enjoy? Sounds like walking an emotional minefield. Sometimes I wonder if guys are just so insecure that they’re more worried about being compared to other guys. Can’t be bad if they have nothing to compare to.

When a person chooses to start having sex should be respected. Just give me a ‘slut’ any day. Would rather get a blowjob from a woman who’s sucked 50 dicks and enjoys it.
All of us were virgins at some time.

4 for me, two of them were sisters. And no, not at the same time. Following the forum rules, end of that discussion.

None that I know of... If they were then I guess it shows how impossible it is to tell.

Three. Two in college and my wife.

Whether or not they actually enjoy the experience is another matter.
They did enjoy it. One was a little more hung up about it. In all cases it took a lot if warm up time. Nothing was forced or coerced, and that was probably important.

What’s so sexy about sex with someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing or what they enjoy? Sounds like walking an emotional minefield.
The two that didn't have the hangups were very fun/sexy/enjoyable. In all cases it was fun watching someone learn that about themselves. Helping show them that sort of pleasure for the first time was amazing. Watching them push their own boundaries, etc.

I don't know that I have the patience to do it all over again, tho. It's a young mans game, methinks.

One, when we were both college freshmen. She was very nervous, but very sweet. I don't think she enjoyed it very much, but I was very gentle and caring with her, and it got better the more we did it.

Back