How many virgins have you been with?

I replied earlier that I had never been with a virgin. My says she was with two.

Do guys even like having sex with virgins
It’s certainly a huge fetish among men, but I just don’t get the appeal. Whether or not they actually enjoy the experience is another matter.

What’s so sexy about sex with someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing or what they enjoy? Sounds like walking an emotional minefield. Sometimes I wonder if guys are just so insecure that they’re more worried about being compared to other guys. Can’t be bad if they have nothing to compare to.

When a person chooses to start having sex should be respected. Just give me a ‘slut’ any day. Would rather get a blowjob from a woman who’s sucked 50 dicks and enjoys it.

It’s certainly a huge fetish among men, but I just don’t get the appeal. Whether or not they actually enjoy the experience is another matter.

What’s so sexy about sex with someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing or what they enjoy? Sounds like walking an emotional minefield. Sometimes I wonder if guys are just so insecure that they’re more worried about being compared to other guys. Can’t be bad if they have nothing to compare to.

When a person chooses to start having sex should be respected. Just give me a ‘slut’ any day. Would rather get a blowjob from a woman who’s sucked 50 dicks and enjoys it.
I am of the same thought. My first lover was a married coworker who had a few partners. I was awkward and had no clue about how to please a woman. She was exceptionally good at oral (I was later with one who was terrible at it.). She took the lead and guided me through, and I think she liked that I was a virgin. And I loved hearing about her other lovers.

Probably a couple. Had a lot of randos in college so not entirely sure.

However I don't consider virginity exclusive to penis-in-vagina so it's all kinda arbitrary to me.
Probably half a dozen, if not more. Several random in college for sure who were most likely virgins.

I don't think it is so much of a thing, it just happens when we are younger.
Even in ageplay guys don't seem to like Littles RPing as virgins so even in fantasy it's quite niche.

It can be quite an expensive fetish. Some girls have sold theirs for millions.
For some guys it is a badge of honor. As a young man, it just meant to me that I was actually fucking and not jacking off. As I got a little older, it was something I had no interest in at all. I prefer women who know what they want and aren't afraid to get it.
I never thought of giving my guy a badge back then 😹

Back