How many virgins have you been with?

awired50

Playgrounder
How many have you had the pleasure of taking their virginity?
Two for me.

My first night with my wife, she was shocked when I wasn’t going off. I explained to her yes, I was a hypersexual, but I would rather touch her than me in such sensitive situations. She would have to be patient and keep choosing to be with me and see if we both liked it. We were together for several years, both came many times during more sexual encounters, then we divorced. It’s been almost as many years now since I’ve been with a woman. Should it happen again, I expect it to go the same way physically. Hope the relationship lasts longer is all I can say for the other thing.

For some reason I've never been attracted to innocent/naive types of women, and I was kind of a late starter myself so I've not had the dubious pleasure.

Three I believe, one was my first guy as I was also his 1st, the 2nd was a girl I dated when she was 18 and I 22, the last was my wife or at least she said she was and who am I to question!

My husband had never been in someone’s ass before he met me. Otherwise zero. Well… maybe the guy who took my anal virginity. I never asked if he had fucked someone in the ass before. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe one. Wasn’t quite clear if she really was one. But fucking my fiancé lately is like having sex with a virgin. She is ridiculously tight.

Back