How many drinks before…

Problem was they were drunk also and when a bunch of drunk teens get together they are like a pack of wolves…and I was the drunk prey. You don’t know the half of it. I was molested and abused every weekend. I was shy and timid and the guy I was dating was not very nice to me. He was good looking and all the girls were after him but for some weird reason he dated me. Well I now know why…because I was shy and timid and easy. He wanted sex and I was too stupid to refuse him. Rumours started that I was a slut…I was horrified.

I hope you now have a fun and exciting sex life, on your terms. Women should be allowed to have whatever sex life they choose without being unfairly treated.

Problem was they were drunk also and when a bunch of drunk teens get together they are like a pack of wolves…and I was the drunk prey. You don’t know the half of it. I was molested and abused every weekend. I was shy and timid and the guy I was dating was not very nice to me. He was good looking and all the girls were after him but for some weird reason he dated me. Well I now know why…because I was shy and timid and easy. He wanted sex and I was too stupid to refuse him. Rumours started that I was a slut…I was horrified.
In my late teens and early twenties I was big - 300lbs of rugby-playing muscle - and often seen as scary.

I was often asked to parties to deter gatecrashers - one look at me and they went away - but I also had to stop drunken young men from taking advantage of equally drunk young women.

After a few years I stopped going to office Christmas parties because I had too much chaperoning to do of people who should have known better and that in the office, anything done at the parties would be known by the management. My role as an enforcer of decorum was resented.

For petite girls everywhere

“I like to have a martini,
Two at the very most.
After three I'm under the table,
after four I'm under the host.”

Dorothy Parker. I can't find a date for it but it's probably at least 70 years ago.
I love Dorothy Parker’s wit, it’s razor sharp! Another of my favourites, speaking about a woman she knows “she can speak 5 languages - and she can’t say “no” in any of them……brilliant 😈

So how many drinks has everybody had tonight? And how many drinks before you become ummm…non-functional?

Her -
4 drinks (beer) she is hot, wet, and flirty.
6 drinks (beer) she is very handsy and grabbing his cock in public.
10 drinks (beer) she is engulfing his cock and begging to be fucked. Doesn't matter where, she will find privacy and get hers!

Him -
5 beers and he is flirting with any lady close by.
10 beers and he can last for an hour.
15 beers or more, he needs his ass eaten to get hard and usually won't finish, but makes sure she fucks his mouth until she comes multiple times.

I largely gave up drinking after my 26th birthday in 1989. Before that, however, I was just feral and bordering on alcoholism. I've always been the happy life of the party type drinker, particularly during the time period between 1982 and 1988. I couldn't be made angry, I wouldn't accept challenges to fight, etc. I just wanted to have fun.

So, having said that, I was described as a "social drinker", in that the more I drank the more social I became. In those days, it would take at least two drinks before I began to feel the Mr. Happy to my Doctor Jekyll begin to emerge. By the end of three my inhibitions had left the building. By the fifth drink I would fuck anyone, and usually did.

Last edited:
I found out in college that I could not handle much alcohol.. It was not so much that I lost control. I tend to get sick before I get drunk and that really tends to kill the mood. I can handle a little wine or a beer or two but nothing hard and definitely none of those fruity drinks. Fortunately I do not need alcohol to get aroused and do not need to be drunk to consider something a bit slutty.

I found out in college that I could not handle much alcohol.. It was not so much that I lost control. I tend to get sick before I get drunk and that really tends to kill the mood. I can handle a little wine or a beer or two but nothing hard and definitely none of those fruity drinks. Fortunately I do not need alcohol to get aroused and do not need to be drunk to consider something a bit slutty.
Sometimes sharing a drink afterwards can be nice too... sipping it off each other's tongues...

What do you need before you consider something very slutty 😉

Probably opportunity is the main thing. I don't really think of it as being slutty but just being an older woman who enjoys exploring her sexuality.
Oh what I wouldn’t give for a chance to explore sexuality with you, Islander! I have no idea what you look like, but your comments are always sexy as hell!

Oh what I wouldn’t give for a chance to explore sexuality with you, Islander! I have no idea what you look like, but your comments are always sexy as hell!
If you saw me in a store, you would not give me a second thought. Now if we got to talking, your interest might perk up. Never been the hot chick but I have learned a few things over the years and I like to think that I am still a good lay.

Back