How many drinks before…

My first date with my the woman who is now my wife was embarrassing.

After a date out in the countryside, we visited a public house that I frequently used, for a meal.

But we had both forgotten two important things. She had forgotten that the 14-year-old daughter of the Landlord was in her class at school. The daughter came behind the bar to go from the private quarters to the kitchen and did a double-take.

She did another double-take when she saw that I was with her teacher.

A few weeks before had been in that public house with some of my friends because the pub sold 'strong vintage cider'. You had to ask for it and it was produced from under the bar because it was illegal and hadn't paid the tax, which it should have done as a distilled drink like Calvados.

It was usually served in wine glasses but I and my friends ordered half-pints.

The pub's previous record holder had passed out after one and a half pints. I drank three and a half pints and drove my car home. (This was before breathalysers - police judged if you were drunk by your actions)..

Apparently, I appeared totally unimpaired.

The Landlord's daughter was startled to see her teacher with the pub's record-holding drinker. But she was discreet. She never said a word to her class mates.
Nice story. I could never understand how some guys seemed unaffected by drinks. I often wondered if they were drinking sofa and just getting me drunk. Which leads up to the next question…how many drinks before your performance is effected? I know some guys I dated had a limit if they intended to have sex at the end of the evening. Let’s here your honest comments.
A

Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s really how much you drink. More what and how fast.
Like renting beer. You can probably drink beer most of the evening and not get passed your limit. You probably pee lot more then normal though.
If drinking liquor say tequila or scotch. You do 3-4 shots in short period of time. You probably going to feel it lot more then the beer all evening.

For petite girls everywhere

“I like to have a martini,
Two at the very most.
After three I'm under the table,
after four I'm under the host.”

Dorothy Parker. I can't find a date for it but it's probably at least 70 years ago.
So true. Probably my grandmother lol

I’ve been with lots of guys that drank too much and were not able to perform.

So guys how many drinks before you leave a girl sexually frustrated?

Do you consider this before you drink too much because the guys I have been with don’t seem to correlate the two.

Do you consider this before you drink too much because the guys I have been with don’t seem to correlate the two.
It’s been years since I’ve been that drunk. If I’m out with friends few drinks I’m good. My go to is a good single malt scotch or anejo tequila.
As for when I’m out with a lady. I’ll probably share a bottle of wine. Depends what wine we are having with dinner. If having sushi then a warm sake.
So yes I consider what to drink and how much. I sure don’t want whisky dick to ruin the evening.

When I was younger I never made the realisation. Plus I probably needed the alcohol to lower my inhibitions. But we get smarter as we get older.

Now I probably won’t have more than three or maybe four if I’m expecting that the evening isn’t going to finish straight after dinner.

It’s not just about wanting to be able to perform. I also want to be able to remember and savour the rest of the evening.

When I was younger I never made the realisation. Plus I probably needed the alcohol to lower my inhibitions. But we get smarter as we get older.

Now I probably won’t have more than three or maybe four if I’m expecting that the evening isn’t going to finish straight after dinner.

It’s not just about wanting to be able to perform. I also want to be able to remember and savour the rest of the evening.
I agree it happens more often with younger men. Some men get wiser as they age. Hasn’t happened to me in many years now.

It’s been years since I’ve been that drunk. If I’m out with friends few drinks I’m good. My go to is a good single malt scotch or anejo tequila.
As for when I’m out with a lady. I’ll probably share a bottle of wine. Depends what wine we are having with dinner. If having sushi then a warm sake.
So yes I consider what to drink and how much. I sure don’t want whisky dick to ruin the evening.
I would usually poop out after gallon of vodka. Some nights it didn't matter. And some nights it was more important to keep drinking than to have sex. Hell, after I stopped drinking it would come up more often, but that's probably to due with the fist full of antidepressants everyday, the uppers for when I'm down, and the downers from when I'm up. Also, it's the rubber sheet! I can't get down on a fucking rubber sheet! Plus, all those creepy doll eyes staring at me. She says it's sexy, I say it's wierd. One night, I swear to God, one of those scary bitches came sat on the elephant head we have hanging above the bed. It was all nestled in the ivory tusk and shit. She said it was all my imagination, but I'm not convinced it really didn't happen! Could of been the peyote we got from her grandma, but her grandma gets real weak shit. It reminds me of bath salts... But, it's free, so who cares right??

I would usually poop out after gallon of vodka. Some nights it didn't matter. And some nights it was more important to keep drinking than to have sex. Hell, after I stopped drinking it would come up more often, but that's probably to due with the fist full of antidepressants everyday, the uppers for when I'm down, and the downers from when I'm up. Also, it's the rubber sheet! I can't get down on a fucking rubber sheet! Plus, all those creepy doll eyes staring at me. She says it's sexy, I say it's wierd. One night, I swear to God, one of those scary bitches came sat on the elephant head we have hanging above the bed. It was all nestled in the ivory tusk and shit. She said it was all my imagination, but I'm not convinced it really didn't happen! Could of been the peyote we got from her grandma, but her grandma gets real weak shit. It reminds me of bath salts... But, it's free, so who cares right??
I like your comment…not sure why but i do. Agree about the creepy doll eyes.
thanks

i'm 53 and have never had the dreaded "whiskey dick."

I don't see the appeal of drinking poison.
Are you married?

I'm usually on a two-drink limit because I don't want my wife to hate me more than she already does the next morning, also being over fifty I have decided that I need to look after my liver as well as my sanity. According to which one of the twin personalities is in play I am either chatty and sociable, or I'm pulling a Greto Garbo. Booze does not seem to modify that significantly, but my worst hangovers have been the result of drinking when in a Garbo mood.

Are you married?

I'm usually on a two-drink limit because I don't want my wife to hate me more than she already does the next morning, also being over fifty I have decided that I need to look after my liver as well as my sanity. According to which one of the twin personalities is in play I am either chatty and sociable, or I'm pulling a Greto Garbo. Booze does not seem to modify that significantly, but my worst hangovers have been the result of drinking when in a Garbo mood.
Yes I am married.

Nice story. I could never understand how some guys seemed unaffected by drinks. I often wondered if they were drink soma and just getting me drunk. Which leads up to the next question…how many drinks before your performance is effected? I know some guys I dated had a limit if they intended to have sex at the end of the evening. Let’s here your honest comments.
A
Performance? Need more time after 15 pints of beer. After 25? useless.

I don't drink so my scale looks like this:

0 drinks - I’m approachable.
0 drinks- my shyness goes away and I become flirty.
0 drinks- I become promiscuous.
0 drinks- I’m naked, satiated and sound asleep in the back seat of someone’s car.

I don't drink so my scale looks like this:

0 drinks - I’m approachable.
0 drinks- my shyness goes away and I become flirty.
0 drinks- I become promiscuous.
0 drinks- I’m naked, satiated and sound asleep in the back seat of someone’s car.
Good way to solve the alcohol - performance issue
One of the things that attracted me to my husband was that he rarely drank. He drank responsible and usually only a couple of drinks socially. I have rarely seen him drunk. That was a big plus after some of the other guys I dated.

Hi Im April
I have always been on the petite side And as a result do not handle alcohol very well.
So here is my ”alcohol scale” shall we call it.

One drink - I’m approachable.
Two drinks- my shyness goes away and I become flirty.
Three drinks- I become promiscuous.
Four drinks- I’m passed out naked in the back seat of someone’s car.

Let’s have some fun here. Whats your alcohol scale?
Wondering why everyone is automatically buying April 4 drinks?!

Back