LA 2070 (Closed for SongstressWithAPen)

Fucking and loving Mia from different angles produced delicious variations to the sensations they felt. Like when they went from the jackhammer position to him falling backward to a seated position and dragging her along, then to her bouncing in his lap, and finally to him sprawled on his back while she rode him with frenzied abandon—the pressure from his throbbing rod to her vagina was different each way. But regardless of the angle at which he spread, rubbed, and rammed into her, the passion driving his actions was the same.

The intensity of their passion always resulted in exhaustion. Sweet exhaustion. This morning was no exception. Covered in sweat and fighting for air, Kameron needed some time to recuperate before he was able to touch her and make out with Mia some more. And in the back of his mind, he figured he wouldn’t be able to engage in this kind of exertion again for at least a day. The way his body ached—especially his dick—was unlike anything he had felt before. The fatigue he felt was different, too.

Kameron smiled when Mia mentioned how that was the best wake-up she’d ever had. He was eager to wake her up like that again in the very near future. She then mentioned coffee and a shower. “I’ll just go for water, thanks. Or juice if you have any. I’m going to need as many nutrients as I can get after what we’ve been doing.”

A combination of a moan and a groan rumbled out of his throat when she rolled herself off him, pulling her heat all the way off his shaft. That tower of honey-coated flesh slapped against his rock-hard abdomen, rapidly deflating. Kameron, thoroughly spent, wanted to lie there doing nothing for as long as he could, but Mia had other ideas. She spotted his phone, picked it up while it was still recording, and then crawled back toward him. Resisting the urge to remain motionless, he sat up just in time for her to make herself comfy on his lap and wrap an arm around his neck. The skin of her arm stuck to his neck—anywhere their sweaty skin touched was sticky.

The two of them smiled into the camera while she interviewed him. They both had that post-orgasmic glow. And later, when Kameron reviewed the footage, he’d be so turned on by how Mia crawled toward the camera. The way her messy hair and healthy breasts hanged as she approached like a cat on the prowl would be glorious to watch. But that was for later—now his attention was on the interview.

Mia asked him about the other women he’s fucked. I hope she’s not the jealous type. Judging from her voice, she was being playful and inquisitive, and he didn’t detect any jealousy. But even though he knew enough about her to be enthralled by her, and to want her non-stop, he reminded himself that he didn’t really know her that well. The camera recorded a lengthy pause, as well as the uncertainty on his face.

It felt like he was thinking for much longer, but in reality it only took several seconds for him to decide to tell her the truth. “Yeah, I’ve got some recordings. I’ve never been with anyone who loved being on camera as much as you, though.” He was worried about her reaction, but at the same time he wanted to taste her. Thus, he planted a kiss to her shoulder, then nuzzled her neck, first with his nose, then with his lips. He slurped on her scrumptious skin while also tickling it with his beard hairs.

Soon, he lifted his face from her neck and locked eyes with her. She still gave no sign of jealousy, so he made a gamble. “Do you want to watch something? We’ll need to stop the interview so I can look something up,” he said with a chuckle.

Kameron was unable to stop himself from going through a mental catalogue of what he had recorded, looking for something he could show Mia—something she might enjoy. It then occurred to him that while he had a good idea of what she loved in bed (the exuberance of her various reactions were proof of that), and while he knew she enjoyed watching the two of them fuck, he didn’t know what she’d like to see between Kameron and another woman.

Hell, I’m not even sure she’ll enjoy seeing me with another woman.

~Mia's posed question to Kameron about what he wanted to drink before they showered would go unacknowledged by Mia. But not forgotten. Once she spotted his propped phone, and realized that he had possibly been recording their morning sex-session, other interesting ideas and thoughts came to her mind. All thoughts of what he wanted to drink moved to the back of her mind. With a leisurely sort-of purpose, she made her way over to his phone, then back to his lap to 'interview' him.

They were both sweaty, and his body radiated a ton of heat, so skin stuck to skin wherever they touched. Mia noticed his pause after she questioned if he recorded all the women he fucked, even though it probably didn't last very long, and wondered if he was thinking of how to respond. A bright smile curved to her lips when he answered, for Mia knew he had decided to answer her truthfully. She appreciated that he didn't try to lie or make something up. She had never been the type of woman that liked to play games, and abhorred men that did. Say what you mean and mean what you say. If she didn't agree or jive with it, she would move on, or they could move on from her. That simple. Although, the thought did cross her mind that Kameron would be an incredibly difficult man to move on from. She quickly squashed that thought before it could form into something more dangerous.

In response to his truthful and intriguing answer, Mia made a small, interested sound at the back of her throat while nodding to the camera. So, sex-videos were a thing for him. She knew it was a thing with them, together, but it was an actual kink of his. In fact, she recalled when Kam asked if she had recordings with other men when he realized she had a camera in her shower. A small, short laugh escaped when he mentioned that he had never been with anyone who loved being recorded more than her. A playful shrug of her shapely, but slender shoulders was given to the camera before she responded, breathlessly, since he had taken that moment to use his lips upon her skin. "I enjoy being watched, in any capacity. The attention is addictive. Especially when you know you're getting someone wet....or hard."

Chocolate-colored eyes fluttered closed at the touch of his lips. The nuzzling of her neck had her tilting it to the side to give him ample room to move around. The video would show Mia with her eyes closed, teeth biting down temptingly on her lower lip, a hint of a smile playing there. Chestnut tresses hung wildly around her face, shoulders, and down her back, sticking to what ever bit of skin was damp. A night of sex, sleeping, and more sex would do that. Kam spoke again, offering to find something that he could show her. Eyes opened to the camera, first, then moved so she could look at his face. He would see excitement alive in her eyes. "I would love to watch something. I do enjoy seeing some good sex. And it would be..... interesting to watch someone other than myself getting boned by your massive dick."

Kameron would not see nor hear jealousy in her eyes and voice. Though Mia was not one to go home with a different guy every week, she had drifted from partner to partner. Some of the men she had been with, she would fuck multiple times, others would be a one-night-stand. Variety was the spice of life. However, she wouldn't be comfortable fucking anyone else while she was with Kameron. Or vice-versa. Sure, she found watching videos of women he had fucked previously, intriguing. But they were videos of women he had fucked before he met her.

Mia handed the phone to her lover so he could turn the camera off and find whatever recording he had in mind. She was curious if Kameron had a type. Or, if he found all kinds of women attractive enough to fuck. He, certainly, would gain the attention of any and every type of woman. Then, she began to wonder what kinds of things she would want to see.

She could appreciate the woman's form. How sensual and sexy they were, especially in the throes of passion. In a sexy dance, or in a provocative outfit or position. She had never experimented with a woman before, unlike her friend Keiko at the club - who enjoyed the occasional man in the revolving door of women. That wasn't to say, however, that she didn't enjoy watching women fuck, or get fucked.

Maybe he would show her a video of him eating out a woman before he fucked her. Would he fuck her from behind, maybe? Have a woman spread open on a bed as he pounded into her from the front? Would he be all growly, demanding, and dominant with them the way he had been with her? Had he fucked a woman in public before? Like a sex club? Mmmm....she would love to go to a sex club with him. Not to fuck other people, but to be fucked in front of a group of people by him. That would be fun!

Mia was beginning to get horny, even though Kam had worn her out. She knew his cock was spent, but just the thought of watching him have sex in a video got her libido going. As he searched for the video he wanted, she began to squirm impatiently. To nudge him along, she gave a sharp nip of his earlobe with her teeth before she whispered playfully inside of his ear, "Too many to choose from? Hurry...I am so curious...." To ease the sting, her tongue lapped at his lobe before her lips began to pamper his neck. Whenever he found what he was looking for, she would be ready to watch.~

Back