How many drinks before…

If you saw me in a store, you would not give me a second thought. Now if we got to talking, your interest might perk up. Never been the hot chick but I have learned a few things over the years and I like to think that I am still a good lay.
Perhaps, though I’ve always been more attracted to the mom next door type than the hot chick. I have no doubt you are right about the conversation, though. I do think smart is sexy.

On the other hand, you might walk right past me without noticing on your way to fondle the passion fruit!

Perhaps, though I’ve always been more attracted to the mom next door type than the hot chick. I have no doubt you are right about the conversation, though. I do think smart is sexy.

On the other hand, you might walk right past me without noticing on your way to fondle the passion fruit!
I agree with you. While I might take a peek at the hunk on the beach, I am not going to ask him to go have a drink with me. I am very content with the average looking guy. At my age that means they may well have some belly or may lack a few strand of hair. I do want to be able to talk with a guy and prefer a sense of humor. After that we can figure things out if we want to get it on.

If you saw me in a store, you would not give me a second thought. Now if we got to talking, your interest might perk up. Never been the hot chick but I have learned a few things over the years and I like to think that I am still a good lay.
Trust me, you would be surprised how many are checking you out in a store. I enjoy looking at all the ladies and im sure if i ever met you and could tell you what caught my eye !

Beer for some reason gets me buzzing easy, Vodka i can set and drink go figure..

I always get more uninhibited if I drink. My issue is I don’t like going to bed intoxicated so if I’m going to tie one on I like to drink during the day. That said, after 5 or 6 drinks I let my true self come out.
humm pm me with that would be ? That true self ? Drunk persons words are a sober persons thoughts

Beer for some reason gets me buzzing easy, Vodka i can set and drink go figure..
That is different. Beer and wine is fine in limited amounts for me but not hard liquor. I could sip a little bit but I do not really like most liquor.

Thinking back all the casual or random sex i had involved alcohol. Not many regrets. Suppose thats why people go to bars. Comments?
Same here...haha! Around the world over 12 years and every one in my 20's and into my early 30's. Alcohol and sex were the common language no matter if you literally couldn't speak a word. Waking up in a strange place, unable to say good morning other than offering my thick and satisfying morning glory. Typically it gets taken faster than the cup of coffee that I bring alongside. A good think if you like extra cream in your coffee. Thanks for the conversation April. You're lovely! Have a great day!🤌 🪵🍶🍶☕🔥🔥🔥🌹

I can hold my liquor so it takes a few drinks to be pulled out of my shell
1 drink I'm smiling and a little flirty
2 drinks I'll find you on the dance floor occasionally grinding myself against your cock
3 drink ( my confidence is a little higher ) So I'll probably pull you by the time or shirt to kiss you
4 drinks we sitting in @ a table far from prying eyes as you finger me
5 drinks were getting a hotel and I'm going to ride u like a horse .

April, this is such a fun thread!
If we were on a date, our imbibing might go like this:
1 drink to start with, maybe a gin and tonic. I am acting Mr Cool.
2 drinks and we're into the wine. We are both relaxing into the evening
3 drinks and we are both getting flirty
4 drinks and we're into our second bottle of vino. Lots of laughs, and the kissing and touching begins.
5 drinks and we are both naked and I am now drinking champagne out of your pussy
6 drinks and we are going at it like crazy .... and I'm desperate to finish before the booze has an unwanted effect on my erection!
7 drinks and beyond ... we pass out but wake up a few hours later ready for round two! (and I don't mean a round of drinks!)

Can’t say for sure. But with the right amount of alcohol but not so much I get whiskey dick I can last a long time before cumming.

Hi Im April
I have always been on the petite side And as a result do not handle alcohol very well.
So here is my ”alcohol scale” shall we call it.

One drink - I’m approachable.
Two drinks- my shyness goes away and I become flirty.
Three drinks- I become promiscuous.
Four drinks- I’m passed out naked in the back seat of someone’s car.

Let’s have some fun here. Whats your alcohol scale?
I don't drink very often, so if I don't eat I'm nearly drunk after the first and horny as hell after 2. 😆

My wife's alcohol tolerance is zero. When she was dating in college, her dates knew:
1 rum and Coke and her bra came off
2 rum and Cokes and all but her panties came off
3 rum and Cokes and she would fuck anybody
4 rum and Cokes and you have to carry her into her dorm

1 drink-no effect
3 drinks I begin to be social
5 drinks-I'm downright chatty which people who know me find amusing
add a couple of shots
What little filter I have-which is why I am never chatty sober-falls away and I say whatever pops into my head and I am no longer amusing.
6-8 wife knows if she stops me now there's going to be some hot and hella rough sex.
over 8...wife knows the only marks left from being rough are the ones on me from passing out on the floor or rolling down the stairs after a liquid courage told me I could make it up them.

So...nothing sexy, just reality.

My wife's alcohol tolerance is zero. When she was dating in college, her dates knew:
1 rum and Coke and her bra came off
2 rum and Cokes and all but her panties came off
3 rum and Cokes and she would fuck anybody
4 rum and Cokes and you have to carry her into her dorm
She sounds like fun! Does she still respond that way? I think you wish she did 😉

Cheers! 😜

I'm glad that I looked in on this thread because of all of the oggbashan stories. I miss him.

I personally drink more than I should. But a few drinks in and I open up much more. I wouldn’t say more confident but more “I don’t care” lol

Exploring non-alcoholic alternatives can be a fun way to enjoy the social aspect of drinking without the effects of alcohol. Mocktails, or non-alcoholic cocktails, can be just as delicious and satisfying as their alcoholic counterparts. They can also be a healthier option, as they often contain fewer calories and no alcohol.If you're interested in trying some mocktails, you might enjoy exploring some healthy and low-calorie mocktail recipes at https://goodmocktail.com/ . These mocktails can give you that same sense of relaxation and enjoyment without the alcohol.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the messages…so I’m not the only one that can’t handle alcohol.

Back