how do you like your semen?

Don't mind semen but more of a precum man myself. Love the taste

Fresh but will lick off any body part and must admit to licking it off the wall and floor in video booths. Picking dry cum and holding it in mouth is nice.

Thick and warm? LOL.

I'd love it in my mouth or arsehole. I'm very horny at the idea of licking it from some body parts like arses, feet, tits and bellies, but haven't done it yet.
IMG_4144.jpgIMG_4143.jpg

I love it when as he's thrusting in my mouth and I feel the warmth of his semen filling up the spaces around his cock. I can actually feel the level rising as the quantity increases. That's the moment this hungry cocksucker lives for!

I love my semen, mostly by shooting my load in a large spoon with just a teaspoon of cool water. The water actually cools my sperm but makes it so tasty. I don’t even cool it down anymore. But I love putting the whole spoon in my mouth at once and getting it all. Yummy. I never waste a drop anymore either. I eat my cum every chance I get. I love it. I also feel sure it will be amazing coming from a direct source soon. Can’t think of much other than hard cock. I crave it! Ummm.

I have only taken a load in the mouth a few times (thats not my own). Actually I really like it a lot, (guess it makes me a sperm belly). But I noticed that unlike my own, its that watery slightly clear spooge, not the thick creamy ropes that I have. Wonder if the few times I did take it they had wacked off to much before. Any who, how does everyone else like it? or not like it for matter?
Down my throat.

Back