How do you like to be spanked?

spank359.gif

How? Over the knee, bare butt, wooden spoons, bare hand, hair brushes, paddles , whips or crops

While hand is more personal and I certainly enjoy it, it hurts the hand a lot and I'm aware of that. I usually use a spatula or small metal paddle whenever I want to spank myself during masturbation since I can do it a lot, though the marks they leave behind are insanely noticeable and don't go away very quickly.

I like over the knee, unless I've been very bad - then I must endure at least half of my punishment on my hands and knees. Once I am near tears, or if she otherwise sees fit, I can be allowed on her lap for the rest.

I've had hands, a belt, and a riding crop.

I like over the knee, unless I've been very bad - then I must endure at least half of my punishment on my hands and knees. Once I am near tears, or if she otherwise sees fit, I can be allowed on her lap for the rest.

I've had hands, a belt, and a riding crop.
Oh you lucky thing ,I would just love that.would love to be spanked in public ,say a bar or some thing ,made to bend over a stool.Feelings my skirt lifted and then my panties pulled down,knowing that every one was watching as I was punished

Attachments

• A07.jpg
    A07.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8
  • A12.jpg
    A12.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
I have zero interest in being spanked, but giving a spanking to a woman is nearly a fetish for me. I'm often ritualistic about it. I will put a woman into the position, sometimes tie her there, and slowly and deliberately apply my hand to her. It could be over my lap, but more often, bent over the bed, or bent over holding something like a table or desk. Her ass must be bare because I want complete access, and since I am an "ass guy" I want to see everything. I like the reveal as her panties come down.

She will count each spank and thank me for each one. I might have her count down if I want to allow her some mental relief and an anticipation of it ending. In between spanks, I touch her more in a soothing way, and I explore everything that is offered to me. I want to juxtapose pleasure with the pain, and since every woman I have done this with is wet, I use her wetness on her clit and labia. Sometimes I mix in spanks or slaps on her cunt or specifically target her clit. The idea is to completely jar her nerve endings in her most sensitive places.

I have no interest in leaving marks, bruises, or breaking skin. If you like that, fine. I don't. It just doesn't suit my sense of aesthetics. I also rarely spank as a punishment. I spank because I like doing it, and for other reasons, but rarely for punishment.

The spanks have some power behind them because I want her to feel my strength. I want her to feel the blows deeply- in her joints and throughout her frame. I normally spank as part of sex. I won't say always, but mostly. The fuck is going to be utterly primal when we get to that point.

I like being spanked by hand to get my ass warmed up. After that I really enjoy a mix between a paddle, riding crop and flogger. Pretty incredible.

Back