How do you like to be spanked?

I prefer hands but not too hard, I don't want to be in too much pain or unable to sit.

It's very sexy being punished but I still want my arse to stay soft and pliant, not bruised and blistered. IMG_4578.jpgIMG_4583.jpg

I like a nice hard spanking when I have a man inside me. The involuntary clenching makes it so nice.

Yes...that is an amazing feeling.

A while ago I met a Ladyon a vanilla dating site. She told me that she was going to be in town for a month doing an 'internship' and would like to have company talking and activities. OUr chatwas easy going and comfortable. We agreed to get together when she was here. Then she told me that she is a minister and was spending time on a project at a church. I told her that I'm not religious but not a heathen LOL. We talked about going in with eyes open and respect.

Short story...I found out how horny she is and a great Lover too. Made for nice company all around.n One evening we were in bed and she wanted Doggy. She got in bed and knelt with her ass up. As we were grinding onto each other she said, Spank me... Uh...ok...I gave her cheek a swat. Not too hard, I'd never spanked in Doggy. She told me that she liked it hard so I gradually did. She would flinch and tighten on me. Then she told me the key. What she liked was a certain hard swat but really liked the sound. In her words....More bark than bite. LOL

I'd change hands and change her cheeks. Thrust in the pull back and give her a swat. I could tell that she was about to orgasm. When she did I pushed tight and we had mutual orgasms. What an amazing orgasm/ Like @Bettytheboo says...the clenching. She milked me dry.

It was a sad day when she left town

I like a nice hard spanking when I have a man inside me. The involuntary clenching makes it so nice.

A while ago I met a Ladyon a vanilla dating site. She told me that she was going to be in town for a month doing an 'internship' and would like to have company talking and activities. OUr chatwas easy going and comfortable. We agreed to get together when she was here. Then she told me that she is a minister and was spending time on a project at a church. I told her that I'm not religious but not a heathen LOL. We talked about going in with eyes open and respect.

Short story...I found out how horny she is and a great Lover too. Made for nice company all around.n One evening we were in bed and she wanted Doggy. She got in bed and knelt with her ass up. As we were grinding onto each other she said, Spank me... Uh...ok...I gave her cheek a swat. Not too hard, I'd never spanked in Doggy. She told me that she liked it hard so I gradually did. She would flinch and tighten on me. Then she told me the key. What she liked was a certain hard swat but really liked the sound. In her words....More bark than bite. LOL

I'd change hands and change her cheeks. Thrust in the pull back and give her a swat. I could tell that she was about to orgasm. When she did I pushed tight and we had mutual orgasms. What an amazing orgasm/ Like @Bettytheboo says...the clenching. She milked me dry.

Do you prefer hand, paddle, hairbrush or maybe a caning?
Me, I personally I like a good long hard hand spanking.
Bare handed, over the knee; it may seem to some as degrading, but to me it's way more personal and romantic than anything involving tools. And it can only be painful if your man is cross with you, in which case you probably deserved it as punishment. So cry my silent tears while he turns my ass red. And maybe tomorrow I'll remember to take the kitchen garbage out.

tumblr_oa424fH0jq1sqwu6bo1_500.jpg

But a belt, for when it's time...
love the dress!!!!!! and a hand or a crop

I did get spanked a couple of days last week and it was hot but still hurt.

Speaking of reciprocation, yes, I love to spank sexy arses but prefer licking them clean. I normally like being spanked but all you have to do is ask if you want to be bent over and spanked like a naughty girl/boy over my knee. It's not like I don't have a Domme side. 😈

Back