How do you like to be spanked?

Do you prefer hand, paddle, hairbrush or maybe a caning?
Me, I personally I like a good long hard hand spanking.
I'm with you on the bare hand spanking. Ideally over the knee or some other slightly degrading position. Caning if the person is well trained in safety and the scene/justification is well executed. In my opinion caning is most pleasurable when already on the verge of subspace. Just as long as it's not a flogger, meh. A flogger has never done anything for me. (Anyone else?)

(I'm rambling to avoid writing a grad school paper, probably need a good spanking for procrastinating)

When we started me getting spanked, my wife used her hand. She stopped after about ten beats and said, that it hurts her hand more than my ass. So she changed to some kitchen tools.
Today she uses a riding crop, a paddle and a cane and spanks me very rough once a week until my buttocks are deep purple and my thighs full of welts. Spanking me makes her extremely horny and she demands oral service immeadetely afterwards.

I'm with you on the bare hand spanking. Ideally over the knee or some other slightly degrading position. Caning if the person is well trained in safety and the scene/justification is well executed. In my opinion caning is most pleasurable when already on the verge of subspace. Just as long as it's not a flogger, meh. A flogger has never done anything for me. (Anyone else?)

(I'm rambling to avoid writing a grad school paper, probably need a good spanking for procrastinating)

I once get spanked with a flogger, or should I say she attempted to use a flogger. It was way too painful.

Do you prefer hand, paddle, hairbrush or maybe a caning?
Me, I personally I like a good long hard hand spanking.
It depends on the one giving the whacks. The policy is not to leave scaring, other than that anything goes.
She prefers a good paddle, the buns can get a pretty shade of red and the paddling can go on for hours.

Never had a caning. Seems harsh. And of the others or a belt. Hand preferred though.

I once get spanked with a flogger, or should I say she attempted to use a flogger. It was way too painful.
We have very different ideas of what is painful! I only ever noticed the "thud" of a flogger, for me there isn't a "sting" or "slap", which is the real torturous part of impact play. Did you feel a sting with the flogger?

tumblr_nh1o4sYWj91s3fqbgo1_540.jpg

Hand for starters. A nice hard spanking till my cheeks glow.
Swapping to paddle until I start to moan.
Cane or flogger to finish

Some times I want straight to flogger or cane depending on how bratty I've been I usually get it too :p

Initially I only liked his hand. But we've moved onto a belt eventually ... it was fun going shopping for one that was that purpose more than holding up his pants.

Receiving - hand or riding crop

Delivering - cane (thin), paddle, crop. There is still enough skin contact because of the massage between strokes, but i am not strong enough to deliver a prolonged spanking with just my hand.

There are various implements that can be used in a spanking. Some are more tingly or stingy than really painful, but some can be a delicious amount of pain, too.

I prefer to use a hairbrush or a paddle that I made. the paddle is about a foot long, maybe 5 inches wide and pretty thin, maybe 1/4 inch, or so. A hairbrush has a nice smack to it, and this paddle has a higher pitched sound to it, because it's light.

But, a flogger is something that needs to get adjusted to. Some enjoy it, because it's more of a thud than painful. I have several. Some that I've made and some that were purchased. I enjoy making my own toys, though. It gives me a feeling of satisfaction to see her twitch with each application of an implement I've made.

Floggers can be used in the regular way, all tails hitting at once, or they can be used like a whip. To do that, you pull back on the handle just at the right time and that flicks the tails back. When you do that, just the tips of every tail lands on your ass, and after some of that, your feeling of floggers might change.

A cat-o-nine tails is the same, giving more of a thud when used the normal way. But, stand back and at just the right time, pull it back and the tails will flick the surface of your butt and just the very tips will strike. This can also produce some welts, depending on just how mean you want to be.

Back