How about an Audio Sex/Masturbation Link

You should.
A boner needs a lot of loving and creased elbow...when a mouth or pussy aren't available.
Long and slow strokes. Sensual strokes....gliding up and down the shaft, contouring it, rubbing the cock head with your thumb and spreading that pre-cum.

Mmmm, how that must feel so good, right? Let that feeling inhabit you completely.

Damn!

If no one else has the balls....Mine are huge.

I guess I do have exhibitionist in me after all...and dirty talk.

Enjoy :kiss:

When I saw that the attachment to this said something about Sunday, I thought maybe I had heard it already. But, no, I hadn't. Wow! I have to imagine the facial expressions that would correspond to that level of stimulation!

Got me all worked up.

a question do the ladies like to listen to a guy doing the same?

haha... Josie will keep your fire burning.

ATLfoto— I think you’re awesome, btw.

:kiss:

Why, thank you! (I'm blushing!) I think you are too! That was a super-hot audio you posted. I enjoyed it very much and I will look forward to your next one.

You should.
A boner needs a lot of loving and creased elbow...when a mouth or pussy aren't available.
Long and slow strokes. Sensual strokes....gliding up and down the shaft, contouring it, rubbing the cock head with your thumb and spreading that pre-cum.

Mmmm, how that must feel so good, right? Let that feeling inhabit you completely.

I followed your instructions faithfully while listening to you again and it did indeed feel so good!. It was incredible. I came so hard. I should have recorded that!

Back